|Mission Inhaler DS1 Hockey Gloves Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Mission Inhaler DS1 Hockey Gloves are the premier model in the Inhaler DS series. Mission included 37.5™ moisture wicking technology, perforated dual density foams and vent mesh to make this their most breathable glove yet.
37.5™ technology is integrated into the liner which we also see in the Bauer Vapor APX2 gloves. This moisture wicking technology utilizes your body heat to evaporate the moisture from the surrounding fabric, keeping your gloves and hands dry. This also releases heat from in between the liner and your hand while increasing drying times by up to five times what other liners can do.
Perforated dual density foams reinforced with plastic inserts provide an advanced level of protection and exceptional breathability. These foams are covered with vent mesh that has a net-like design to increase airflow and reduce weight. The Grip Reaper palm uses stretch mesh channels and vented fingers that increase breathability and provide a greater grip around your stick.
One thing Mission has always been known for was their aesthetic appeal, so Mission introduced a customizable logo on the cuff. The Mission logo can be removed and replaced with multiple colorways to change up your look or taken off completely to rock the classic black. Both the black and white gloves come with the black and silver "M" logo already on the glove but other colors can be added.
- Model Number: 1044720
- Heritage: AC1
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Snug fit in the fingers & backhand, relaxed fit in the cuff
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Vent mesh
- Net-like mesh that increases airflow and reduces overall weight
- Synthetic leather on the outside fingers
- Increased durability in the high wear area
- Mission logo swap
- Instantly change the color of the Mission logo
- Just pull off the velcro "M" and replace with color of your choice
- Perforated dual density foams w/ plastic inserts
- Elite level protection
- Greater airflow through the glove
- Grip Reaper
- Stretch mesh channels through palm increase breathability
- Creates greater wrap around the stick for increased feel
- 3D Air Mesh gussets
- Increase airflow through fingers
- 37.5™ Technology
- Utilizes your body heat to evaporate moisture out of the surrounding fabric
- Releases heat from in between your hand and the liner
- Drying times up to 5x faster than other similar liners
- Tapered Fit - Close fit in the fingers that opens up in the backhand and cuff for a good balance between responsiveness and wrist mobility
- Free Floating Cuff
- Moves with your wrist for better range of motion
- 3-piece Free Flex thumb
- Greater hold around the stick
- Prevents hyperextension
- 13", 14" and 15"
Comments: I purchased these gloves because I was looking for gloves that were breathable and protective for the summer months. These gloves keep me dry during play and dry out quickly after I'm done. It took me one session to feel comfortable in these gloves after using a 4-roll design with a lot of negative space. The palm seems to be holding up just fine after a few long skates and the feel of the palm is great. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a glove to keep them dry.
From: Rob, Greenville, SC