Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ 12 hockey gloves offer great protection in a mobile design. The U+ 12 protection consists of triple layer foams with PE inserts to disperse heavy and direct impacts to the hand. The overall design is tapered and utilizes 3-piece fingers and an open cuff to increase control and mobility.
The CCM U+12 glove is engineered for great fit right off the shelf. FluidFit technology and Active Response Design make the U+ 12 glove comfortable, mobile, and responsive. The palm used on the U+ 12 glove is a Rima II/Nash combination. The Rima II leather provides solid puck feel, and the Nash overlay adds durability. The U+12 glove also features triple segmented index and middle fingers to increase finger dexterity.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: HGUF12
- Heritage: CCM U+ Glove
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered fit - Closer fit in the fingers then opens up in the cuff. Ensures that that glove moves with the hand without reducing wrist mobility
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Pro nylon exterior offers great durability, breathability and a lightweight feel
- Leather overlays on thumb, index finger, and pinky finger
- Triple decker foam construction with PE inserts:
- 3 foam layers disperse heavy and direct impacts
- Brown leather imaged is Rima II leather for improved puck feel
- Lighter leather imaged is a durable traditional ivory nash
- Fingers feature a 2 material combination:
- Dimple mesh stretch gussets offer ventilation and flexibility
- Nash finger tips provide durability
- Red comfort liner wicks sweat and offers a comfortable fit
- FluidFit System:
- Glove components such as tapered fingers and open cuff combine to offer a stable fit right off the shelf
- Active Response Design:
- Low profile, neutral balanced design increases responsiveness
- Triple-segmented index and middle fingers add flexibility
- New Flex Thumb - Designed to flex, but also offer great protection
- Redesigned cuff is shorter and more flared out
- Level of Play:
- Ideal for intermediate to advanced level of play
- 13", 14", and 15"
Comments: Comfortable glove with its loose fitting form. I've had these gloves for a while and only play on ice and they've held up nicely. No real sign of wear. Don't get real smelly either so that's a big deal for me.
From: David, Los Angeles, CA
Comments: The fit is more on the loose fitting side, more similar to a four roll glove. However, the cuff roll and flare is contoured for maximum mobility. I really think CCM has captured the best of both worlds here. The palms are nice with an added extra layer for stick wear. The gloves have a very light feel to them. The protection is good with a solid design and no gimmicky things you may find on other gloves. The liner does dry quickly and provide comfort when wearing. The durability seems fine after a season but there does seem to be some threads in some of the seams showing more. It doesn't seem to have any effect on integrity so far. The palms show almost no signs of wear which is quite remarkable even if only after one season. The looks are really what brought me to this glove. CCM has a subtle flashiness that is neither too much nor to plain. The gloves actually look like gloves and not some bent arm contraption.
From: Charlie, Stamford, CT USA
Other Items to Consider
CCM C-Series Hockey Gloves Sr
The CCM CL 500 Hockey Gloves are the premier hockey gloves in CCM's lineup, perfect for advanced to pro level play. The CL 500 glove is extremely protective because the fingers and backhand contain UFOAM, providing notably lightweight NHL level protection.Colors: 5
The CCM CS 400 Hockey Gloves are optimal for intermediate to advanced level play because the protection, mobility, and durability are precisely engineered within its structure The protection region has been accurately segmented to increase mobility when stick handling; therefore, players are able to achieve maximum movement.Colors: 8
The CCM C300 Hockey Gloves are ideal for an intermediate level player who seeks a lightweight glove that offers high-end features. Also, these gloves present the Rima III black Nash palm with Rima III print overlay, which advances stick responsiveness and durability.Colors: 7
The CCM C300 Pink Hockey Gloves offer a vibrant hot pink accent and are just what you need to support breast cancer awareness all throughout the year. The exterior features nylon materials with polyurethane trim, which is durable and adds some nice pop!
The CCM C200 Hockey Gloves are a comfortable and protective glove ideal for entry to intermediate level play. They provide a solid level of protection in the fingers, backhand and cuff due to the double-density ethafoams.Colors: 3