You Save: $
The Easton Synergy EQ50 hockey shoulder pads are specifically designed for the physical grinder type player that needs just a little more protection and can't sacrifice mobility. The EQ50 shoulder pads have a similar design to the S19 shoulder but with a little more substance and protection.
Easton has introduced HEX-Foam on the EQ50 protective line to offer increased comfort, protection, and air flow. On the EQ50 shoulder pads the HEX-foam is found under the shoulder caps. The EQ50 shoulder pads feature a removable plastic insert rib wrap. Along with the more standard removable belly guard.
The EQ50 features the Easton's FRM or Free Range of Motion design to help increase the overall mobility of the pads. For example the 2-piece bicep guard that increases mobility while maintaining protection.
- High density foams and plastic inserts in sternum, spine, and clavicle for a great advanced level of protection
- 2-piece HDPE bicep guards
- Thick molded plastic wrapping shoulder caps
- Hex foam under shoulder cap offering increased comfort, protection, and air flow
- Removable plastics insert kidney guards
- Extended arch - Designed specifically for the physical player to enhance protection of the upper back
- Bio Dri liner wicks moisture for a better dryer fit
- 3-piece chest and back provides excellent mobility
- FRM (Free Range of Motion) - Designed to provide maximum range of motion while providing great protection
- Adjustable 2-piece bicep guards
- Comfort foam neck opening
- Removable belly guard
- Perforated chest and back panels allows for increased air circulation
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level of play
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Pad Size / Height / Chest
Small/Medium / 5'4" - 6' / 91 - 102 cm
Medium/Large / 5'8" - 6'4" / 102 - 112 cm
XL / 6'4"+ / 112+ cm
Easton Hockey Shoulder Pads Senior
The Easton Mako Hockey Shoulder Pads offer the perfect balance of protection, mobility and a featherlight feel. Easton used a conic design in the shoulder area to make this pad to be the most mobile shoulder pad on the market. The combination of HD (high-density) foams with some perforated medium density foams insure an advanced level of protection with advanced maneuverability.
The Easton Mako M5 Hockey Shoulder Pads are ideal for the intermediate to advanced level player looking for solid protection and mobility. The conic shoulder design and front frame closure system make this pad stand out from the ordinary in on-rink performance and looks.
The Easton Mako M3 Hockey Shoulder Pads are the entry level model in the Mako line ideal for recreational to intermediate level play.
The Easton Stealth RS ll hockey shoulder pads are the premier shoulder pad in the Stealth line. The RS ll shoulder pads are designed for the players that seek a low-profile pad with maximum mobility. The RS ll shoulder pads offer a high level of protection while still maintaining a lightweight feel.
The Easton Stealth 75S ll hockey shoulder pads offer solid protection in a lightweight package ideal for intermediate to advanced level play. They feature a 3-piece body design and the FRM (free range of movement) 2-piece bicep guard, giving this shoulder pad great value.
The Easton Stealth 55S ll hockey shoulder pads are the entry level model in the Stealth line up. The 55S ll shoulder pad offers good protection ideal for recreational to intermediate level play.
The Easton Pro Hockey Shoulder Pads are designed to provide the highest level of protection for advanced to pro level play. Unrelated to the Stealth or Mako line, these pads are unique as seen by the large, wrapping shoulder caps.