Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy EQ50 hockey shoulder pads are specifically designed for the physical grinder type player that needs just a little more protection and can't sacrifice mobility. The EQ50 shoulder pads have a similar design to the S19 shoulder but with a little more substance and protection.
Easton has introduced HEX-Foam on the EQ50 protective line to offer increased comfort, protection, and air flow. On the EQ50 shoulder pads the HEX-foam is found under the shoulder caps. The EQ50 shoulder pads feature a removable plastic insert rib wrap. Along with the more standard removable belly guard.
The EQ50 features the Easton's FRM or Free Range of Motion design to help increase the overall mobility of the pads. For example the 2-piece bicep guard that increases mobility while maintaining protection.
- High density foams and plastic inserts in sternum, spine, and clavicle for a great advanced level of protection
- 2-piece HDPE bicep guards
- Thick molded plastic wrapping shoulder caps
- Hex foam under shoulder cap offering increased comfort, protection, and air flow
- Removable plastics insert kidney guards
- Extended arch - Designed specifically for the physical player to enhance protection of the upper back
- Bio Dri liner wicks moisture for a better dryer fit
- 3-piece chest and back provides excellent mobility
- FRM (Free Range of Motion) - Designed to provide maximum range of motion while providing great protection
- Adjustable 2-piece bicep guards
- Comfort foam neck opening
- Removable belly guard
- Perforated chest and back panels allows for increased air circulation
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level of play
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Pad Size / Height / Chest
Small/Medium / 5'4" - 6' / 91 - 102 cm
Medium/Large / 5'8" - 6'4" / 102 - 112 cm
XL / 6'4"+ / 112+ cm
Easton Hockey Shoulder Pads Senior
The Easton Stealth CX Hockey Shoulder Pads are the top of the line shoulder pads in the Stealth lineup. Easton utilizes their Hyperlite high-density molded foam as the base in the torso and back for lightweight protection. The Hyperlite foam is layered in segmented areas to allow for a comfortable wrap without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Hockey Shoulder Pads offer a very comfortable and lightweight fit that allows players to move freely on the ice. The C9.0 shoulder pads use varying layers of medium-density foams as a base layer in order to achieve comfortable protection.
The Easton Stealth C5.0 Hockey Shoulder Pads provide a lightweight, low-profile fit for recreational play. Featuring a medium-density segmented foam base, the C5.0 shoulder pads wrap around the body for basic protection and contouring fit.
The Easton Pro 10 Hockey Shoulder Pads are pro-inspired classic shoulder pads built for coverage and adaptable protection. It uses a 3-piece torso design for mobility and to keep the protective padding in place throughout the game. Easton uses a medium-density foam base in the torso with a removable belly guard.
The Easton Synergy HSX Hockey Shoulder Pads are the premier model in the Synergy Line-up. The HSX's feature E-Cell foam technology for outstanding impact protection in a lightweight package and the all-new A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner for improved circulation and temperature control.
The Easton Synergy 60 Hockey Shoulder Pads are a great choice for players looking for solid protection and even better mobility. This Synergy 60 is the first model to utilize the Molded Exo-Skel Sternum Guard on the 3-piece front chest panels that provide mobility and excellent protection to such a vital area of the body.