Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy EQ50 hockey shoulder pads are specifically designed for the physical grinder type player that needs just a little more protection and can't sacrifice mobility. The EQ50 shoulder pads have a similar design to the S19 shoulder but with a little more substance and protection.
Easton has introduced HEX-Foam on the EQ50 protective line to offer increased comfort, protection, and air flow. On the EQ50 shoulder pads the HEX-foam is found under the shoulder caps. The EQ50 shoulder pads feature a removable plastic insert rib wrap. Along with the more standard removable belly guard.
The EQ50 features the Easton's FRM or Free Range of Motion design to help increase the overall mobility of the pads. For example the 2-piece bicep guard that increases mobility while maintaining protection.
- High density foams and plastic inserts in sternum, spine, and clavicle for a great advanced level of protection
- 2-piece HDPE bicep guards
- Thick molded plastic wrapping shoulder caps
- Hex foam under shoulder cap offering increased comfort, protection, and air flow
- Removable plastics insert kidney guards
- Extended arch - Designed specifically for the physical player to enhance protection of the upper back
- Bio Dri liner wicks moisture for a better dryer fit
- 3-piece chest and back provides excellent mobility
- FRM (Free Range of Motion) - Designed to provide maximum range of motion while providing great protection
- Adjustable 2-piece bicep guards
- Comfort foam neck opening
- Removable belly guard
- Perforated chest and back panels allows for increased air circulation
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level of play
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Pad Size / Height / Chest
Small/Medium / 5'4" - 6' / 91 - 102 cm
Medium/Large / 5'8" - 6'4" / 102 - 112 cm
XL / 6'4"+ / 112+ cm
Easton Hockey Shoulder Pads Senior
The Easton Synergy HSX Hockey Shoulder Pads are the premier model in the Synergy Line-up. The HSX's feature E-Cell foam technology for outstanding impact protection in a lightweight package and the all-new A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner for improved circulation and temperature control.
The Easton Synergy 80 Hockey Shoulder Pads provide close to pro-level protection without the pro-sized price tag. The Synergy 80 Pads use the new Molded Exo-Skel Armor Plates on the sternum, spine and back areas for great protection and mobility. A big benefit the Exo-Skel design offers is that it keeps the protection in-place where it needs to be without hindering a player's full range of motion.
The Easton Synergy 60 Hockey Shoulder Pads are a great choice for players looking for solid protection and even better mobility. This Synergy 60 is the first model to utilize the Molded Exo-Skel Sternum Guard on the 3-piece front chest panels that provide mobility and excellent protection to such a vital area of the body.
The Easton Synergy 40 Hockey Shoulder Pads offer a variety of great key features at an excellent price. This Synergy 40 uses a 3-piece front panel design that allows a player to have full mobility without losing protection. The floating center panel integrates injected-plastic reinforcement for the sternum and also introduces Easton's new breathable E-Cell Foams.
The Easton Synergy 20 Hockey Shoulder Pads feature a lightweight design with sound protection, ideal for any entry to intermediate level player. The Synergy 20 Shoulder Pads use injected-plastic inserts in the sternum and spine for added protection while the clavicle guard uses double-layered foams. A belly-guard is also included but it is not removable.
The Easton Pro Hockey Shoulder Pads are designed to provide the highest level of protection for advanced to pro level play. Unrelated to the Stealth or Mako line, these pads are unique as seen by the large, wrapping shoulder caps.