Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth S19 hockey shoulder pads are the premier shoulder pads from Easton. The S19 is designed for elite players looking for focused protection and maximum freedom of movement.
Easton has used a 3-piece panel design on the chest and back for increased range of motion without sacrificing protection. The panels are attached by elastic that further increase mobility. The outer panels on the chest and back feature perforated holes to help keep the pad cooler. The center panel on both sides over the sternum and spine feature great high density foams for that advanced level protection.
The S19 has a nice feel, it does not feel too bulky, yet the S19 still offers good protection. Easton has used an air mesh liner that helps keep you a little cooler during the game. This liner also has some grip printing in the shoulder area that is extended to keep the pad in place during the game.
- High density foams in sternum, spine, and clavicle for a great advanced level of protection
- 2-piece HDPE bicep guards
- Thick molded plastic wrapping shoulder caps
- Impact dispersion shoulder caps - Helps increase protection
- Air mesh - Helps increase air circulation
- Grip Tec - Sticky grip coating helps keep pad in place during play
- 3-piece chest and back provides excellent mobility
- FRM (Free Range of Motion) - Designed to provide maximum range of motion while providing great protection
- ISM - Independent should motion offers mobility through segmentation allowing the pads to move freely
- SBP - Segmented back protection for increase mobility without sacrificing any protection
- XJP - Extended joint protection for vulnerable areas of the body
- Comfort foam neck opening
- Removable belly guard
- Perforated chest and back panels allows for increased air circulation
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level of play
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Pad Size / Height / Chest
Small/Medium / 5'4" - 6' / 91 - 102 cm
Medium/Large / 5'8" - 6'4" / 102 - 112 cm
XL / 6'4"+ / 112+ cm
Comments: I've been very impressed in how well these shoulder pads can protect as well as provide mobility. They offer a huge amount of protection on the back where normally shoulder pads lack in protection or companies don't feel the need to but is great to have when you rush to the boards with someone behind you and protects you from dangerous cross checks to your back. Overall I am very impressed with its mobility but one feature that I was very impressed with was how the bicep guard feels if its not there so your arms can move freely
Pros: high protection, high mobility
Con: Not many left in stock
From: Jacob, USA
Easton Hockey Shoulder Pads Senior
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Hockey Shoulder Pads offer a very comfortable and lightweight fit that allows players to move freely on the ice. The C9.0 shoulder pads use varying layers of medium-density foams as a base layer in order to achieve comfortable protection.
The Easton Stealth C5.0 Hockey Shoulder Pads provide a lightweight, low-profile fit for recreational play. Featuring a medium-density segmented foam base, the C5.0 shoulder pads wrap around the body for basic protection and contouring fit.
The Easton Pro 10 Hockey Shoulder Pads are pro-inspired classic shoulder pads built for coverage and adaptable protection. It uses a 3-piece torso design for mobility and to keep the protective padding in place throughout the game. Easton uses a medium-density foam base in the torso with a removable belly guard.
The Easton Synergy HSX Hockey Shoulder Pads are the premier model in the Synergy Line-up. The HSX's feature E-Cell foam technology for outstanding impact protection in a lightweight package and the all-new A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner for improved circulation and temperature control.
The Easton Synergy 60 Hockey Shoulder Pads are a great choice for players looking for solid protection and even better mobility. This Synergy 60 is the first model to utilize the Molded Exo-Skel Sternum Guard on the 3-piece front chest panels that provide mobility and excellent protection to such a vital area of the body.