Lowest Price Guarantee
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: A139394
- Heritage: Easton Stealth S3
- Level of Player: Ideal for the recreational to begineer level player
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shin Pad Size / Player height
14" / 5'4" - 5'8"
15" / 5'8" - 6'
16" / 6' - 6'4"
17" / 6'4"+
- Anatomical, ribbed knee and shell design
- Foam knee donut for additional knee protection
- Single density foam in thigh guard and calf wrap
- Traditional nylon liner
- Articulated knee cap allows for extra movement
- Ergonomic shin allows for shin and knee to sit deeper and offer a more comfortable fit
- Tapeline just below the knee allowing the tape to rest evenly resulting in secure fit
- Contoured design keeps the pad resting close to the leg giving a less "bulky" feeling
- Single strap
- Weight: 440 grams (14" shin guard)
Comments: These pads do the job of protecting you and they are quite comfortable. I do like
that there isn't an upper strap as it allows for upper leg mobility much more effectively than
my previous pads. However, you will need to tap these or wear socks around them. With only
one velcro strap I was constantly having to put these back on. But I think a lot of that is due
to the fact that the velcro is too big. I have pretty large calves and I need these to go tighter
than what the velcro will allow. But overall it's a good pad for the price.
From: Steffen, USA
Comments: Very basic but effective. The strap is ok but you'll need tape to keep these
in place. If you're playing at a recreational level these shin guards will do fine and save
you some money.
From: Michael, NY