Lowest Price Guarantee
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: A139426
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Player: Ideal for the beginner to intermediate level of player
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
- Size / Waist Measurement (circumference)
- XS / 28" - 30"
- Sm / 30 - 32"
- Md / 32 - 34"
- Lg / 34 - 36"
- XL / 36 - 38"
- Spine Tec back protector - Segmented, forward flexing with medium-density foams with poly inserts
- Kidney pad - Low-density foam with ribbed poly insert
- Tailbone pad - Medium-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Hip pad - Thick, high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Thigh pad - Thick, high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - Low-density, segmented foam pad
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Nylon pull belt system
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- Leg zips with velcro tab
- Split shell design combines 420D and textured nylons
- Front ventilation panels
- Suspender buttons
- Weight: 1,280 grams (medium size pants)
Easton Ice Hockey Pants Senior
The Easton Synergy HSX Ice Hockey Pants are the flagship model in the Synergy Line. This HSX showcases Easton's new HyperSkin™ Fit System that makes for a responsive fit with full range of motion. The all-new 3D A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner wicks away moisture through strategic moisture channels, keeping a player cool and comfortable.
The Easton Synergy 80 Ice Hockey Pants offer a solid level of protection and mobility for an advanced level of play. The Synergy 80 is constructed with pro-level features without all of the bells and whistles, making it a great buy at a great price.
The Easton Synergy 60 Ice Hockey Pants are a great choice for the intermediate level player who's looking for lightweight protection. This Synergy 80 uses Easton's new E-Cell Foam in the spinal guard and it includes full-zippered stretch leg gussets for great mobility.
The Easton Synergy 20 Ice Hockey Pants are entry level model in the Synergy Line, making them ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player. The Synergy 20's hip and thigh pads use thick medium density foams with poly reinforcement to help protect against slashes and blocked shots.
The Easton Mako Ice Pants are the premier pant in the Easton Mako line so mobility and protection could not be in better balance. Continuing the ideology "Natural Movement = Mobility", this pant utilizes flexible materials and a split-shell design to allow for maximum maneuverability without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M5 Ice Pant is a small step down from the premier Mako pant, so excellent protection and mobility should be expected. Easton designed this pant to give the player the most free range of motion without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M3 Ice Pant is the entry level model in the Easton Mako line. This pant provides a level of protection ideal for recreational to intermediate play.
The Easton Stealth RS ll ice hockey pants are the premier pants in the Stealth line. The RS ll pant offers a high level of mobility and protection, while maintaining an extremely lightweight feel. These pants are designed for the player that wants the maximum freedom of movement.
The Easton Synergy Hockey Girdle features a stretchable Lycra construction that is designed to offer a close to the body fit. This design really keeps the pads close to player throughout movement offering superior protection.