Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 75S ll shin guards offer a solid level of protection great for intermediate to advanced level play. The 75S ll shin guard features a contoured low-profile design, great for players looking for a low bulk pad.
The 75S ll shin guards feature Easton's Sling Tec™ design, which supports your shin's a good distance away from the outer shell allowing impacts to disperse before reaching your shin. Large ribbed impact zones on the outer shell provide even more protection. The outer calf wrap features a high density foam and is backed with a medium density foam for both comfort and protection while maintaining a lightweight feel.
A removable comfort liner cradles the lower leg while a big knee doughnut really keeps the shin pad where it needs to be. The 75S ll shin pad also comes with a 3/4 inch nylon strap under the back of your knee and a 1 1/2 elastic strap around the middle of your calf.
- Model Number: A139525
- Heritage: Easton Stealth 65S and 85S hybrid
- Level of Play: Ideal for intermediate to advanced level play
- Fit Guidelines: Contoured - Is a form fitting shin guard that reduces negative space maximizing movement
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shin Pad Size / Player height
10" / 4' - 4'4"
11" / 4'4" - 4'8"
12" / 4'8" - 5'
13" / 5' - 5'4"
- Large ribbed impact zones disperse heavy impacts
- Sling Tec™ supports the shin a comfortable distance away from the outer shell of the pad
- Allows impacts to be dispersed before reaching the shin.
- Outer calf wrap features high density foam backed with medium density foam for good lightweight protection
- Mid-density foam on the inner calf wrap
- Extra padding located on knee joint
- Micro-mesh comfort liner
- Wicks away moisture helping stay dry
- Liner cradle the shin while a large knee doughnut stabilize the knee
- Shin liner is removable
- Held in with velcro and can be adjusted for a custom fit
- Ergonomic shin allows for shin and knee to sit deeper and offer a more comfortable fit
- Kneecap provides greater lateral support while locking the knee into proper position
- Tapeline just below the knee allowing the tape to rest evenly resulting in secure fit
- Contoured design keeps the pad resting close to the leg giving a less "bulky" feeling
- Two straps:
- 3/4 inch nylon strap under the back of the knee
- 1 1/2 inch elastic strap around the middle of the calf