Lowest Price Guarantee
The Vaughn Velocity 7490 Comp Goalie Stick is constructed from a combination of full graphite carbon fiber and fiberglass. The combination of materials makes this goal stick extremely light weight as well as provides superior balance and feel.
The 7490 goal stick is manufactured through Vaughn's molding process under extreme high pressure and heat ensuring complete structural bonding and adhesion to the internal foam core. The blade is constructed using special high tensile strength fibers and resins along with internal ribs to achieve a higher level of durability and rigidity. The stick features a high density internal foam core to help with stick vibrations and shot dampening upon impacts. The paddle features a thin profile design and is built with full composite exterior and high density interior foam core as well. This design helps dampen shots, prevents unwanted paddle flex and adds to the goal sticks response by preventing torsional twisting. The edges of the 7490 goalie stick are reinforced with additional layers of fiber to enhance the strength and limit chipping along the edges.
The Vaughn 7490 goal stick is perfect for goaltenders looking for a high end composite goal stick without the top of the line pricing.
- Model Number: VGS7490
- Heritage: Vaughn 7480
- Level of Player:
- Roller: Up to Professional
- Ice: Up to Advanced
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Full graphite carbon fiber and fiberglass construction
- Superior balance
- Incredible feel and performance
- High pressure heat molded
- Ensures full resin transfer throughout composite materials
- Added strength and consistency
- Traditional feel
- Straight walls with rounded corners
- Flat face profile design
- More effective blocking surface
- More predictable rebounds
- Reinforced carbon graphite edges
- Additional strength along the edges
- More durable
- High density foam core
- Dampens impacts
- Prevents unwanted flex
- Internal rib structures
- Added durability and stiffness
- Helps prevents twisting
- High density foam core reduces shock and rebounds
- Rounded heel
- Prevents wear
- Improves shooting and puck handling
- Traditional smooth paint
- 816 grams (Based on a 26" paddle)
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Vaughn Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 25" = 26.5"
- 26" = 27.5"
- 27" = 28.5"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Comments: Best stick i've had yet! I give it a full 5/5. The curve is just perfect for me and the stick has a really strong construction and it is really light! If the stick breaks, you can call Vaughn and they will send a new one but i havn't had that problem. The price is not that bad and it's really reasonable for this stick. The price is even cheaper if your an IWin member, so become a member! I would reccomend this stick for advanced goalies and you will not be dissapointed when you receive the Vaughn 7490 Composite Goalie Stick!
From: Jordan, FL
Vaughn Hockey Goalie Composite Sticks Senior
The Vaughn Ventus LT98 Pro Comp Goalie Stick has an extremely light weight and balanced carbon fiber composite construction. The carbon fiber and epoxy resin layers provide added durability, feel, and controlled stiffness, allowing goaltenders to perform at the highest level.
The Vaughn 2200 Hybrid Goalie Stick utilizes a carbon fiber shaft with a foam core paddle and blade construction to achieve an incredibly light stick that still has exceptional durability and vibration dampening properties.