Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Stealth 85S ice hockey pants are great for the intermediate to advanced player looking for great protection and mobility. Using a lot of similar features from the RS pant, the 85S will provide superior fit and protection.
The 85S pant features a great amount of padding in the thigh, hip, kidney, and tailbone areas via different density foams combined with plastic inserts. A high foam and plastic spine protector increases protection against injuries and the 2-way belt system provides a secure, yet customizable fit.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: A139424
- Heritage: Easton S13
- Level of Player: Ideal for the intermediate to advance level of player
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
- Size / Waist Measurement (circumference)
- XS / 22" - 24"
- Sm / 24" - 26"
- Md / 26" - 28"
- Lg / 28" - 30"
- XL / 30" - 32"
- Forward Flex Spine Protector - Segmented, forward flexing with high-density foams with poly inserts
- Kidney pad - Low-density foam with ribbed poly insert
- Tailbone pad - High-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Segmented hip pad - Thick, high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Thigh pad - Thick, high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - High-density, segmented foam pad
- Designed for the elite players looking for maximum freedom of movement
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- Unique 2 Way Belt Closure System:
- Anatomically sits on your hips to keep the pant securely in place
- Nylon pull straps located on each side
- Buckles located on the side allows for unrestricted forward flex
- Dual pull straps evenly pull belt around waist
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- 2-way stretch upper rear leg panels
- Leg zips with velcro tab
- Split shell design combines 840D, 420D, and textured nylons
- Front, side and rear mesh panels for superior ventilation
- Suspender buttons
- Stitched Easton thigh logos
Comments: Ordered these for my 13 year old daughter who is tall and thin because they had the tall sizes. These were definitely a step up from her old bauer pants, the dual belt system makes adjusting the waist really easy and comfortable, they are light-weight but offer good protection, nice extra protection in the lower back area, and they have ventilated panels to help keep you cool. Still in good shape after a season of pee-wee hockey!
From: Deb, MI
Easton Ice hockey Pants Junior & Youth
The Easton Stealth CX Ice Hockey Pants are the flagship Stealth pant of 2015, providing a really lightweight and mobile fit with pro-level protection. Easton uses their DuraShell exterior construction which gives ventilation while remaining very durable. Throughout the crotch and inner thigh is a flexible stretch gusset to enhance the mobility of the pant.Colors: 3
The Easton Stealth C9.0 Ice Hockey Pants allow hockey players to remain mobile with a high-level of protection. Easton uses their Hyper Mobility Armor with Hyperlite as the main protection in the kidney and hip caps. This padding, in combination with hard molded PE, keeps the player flexible and very well protected.Colors: 2
The Easton Stealth C7.0 Ice Hockey Pants provide great protection for beginner to intermediate hockey players. Easton utilizes a hard molded plastic with medium-density foams for comfort in the thighs, hips, and kidney guards. These pads are constructed separate from each other to allow for easy mobility.Colors: 2
The Easton Stealth C5.0 Ice Hockey Pants are a solid, comfortable choice for the recreational hockey player. It uses a strong DuraShell exterior construction that is designed to take the wears and tears of beginner hockey.Colors: 2
The Easton Stealth CX Youth Ice Hockey Pants provides solid protection for the young players on the ice. The hard plastic hip and thigh guards are designed specifically with youth hockey in mind. The youth CX pants feature a comfortable liner that keeps players cushioned throughout the entire game.
The Easton Synergy HSX Ice Hockey Pants are the flagship model in the Synergy Line. This HSX showcases Easton's new HyperSkin™ Fit System that makes for a responsive fit with full range of motion. The all-new 3D A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner wicks away moisture through strategic moisture channels, keeping a player cool and comfortable.
The Easton Synergy 80 Ice Hockey Pants offer a solid level of protection and mobility for an advanced level of play. The Synergy 80 is constructed with pro-level features without all of the bells and whistles, making it a great buy at a great price.
The Easton Synergy 60 Ice Hockey Pants are a great choice for the intermediate level player who's looking for lightweight protection. This Synergy 80 uses Easton's new E-Cell Foam in the spinal guard and it includes full-zippered stretch leg gussets for great mobility.
The Easton Synergy 20 Ice Hockey Pants are entry level model in the Synergy Line, making them ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player. The Synergy 20's hip and thigh pads use thick medium density foams with poly reinforcement to help protect against slashes and blocked shots.
The Easton Synergy HSX Ice Hockey Pants offer great protection for the youngster just starting out. The medium density foams backed by plastic inserts in the thighs, hips and tailbone provide excellent protection while keeping the pants lightweight.
The Easton Mako M5 Ice Pant is a small step down from the premier Mako pant, so excellent protection and mobility should be expected. Easton designed this pant to give the player the most free range of motion without sacrificing protection.