Lowest Price Guarantee
The Alkali CA9 Roller Hockey skate is one of the premier skates from Alkali Hockey. Taking what they learned from over 20+ years in the roller hockey industry, the founders of Alkali have created a pro level skate that is surely going to take your game to the next level. Featuring Alkali's Lithium Science construction, they went with advanced EPP foam and Surlyn quarters and a carbon fiber outsole for excellent response. On the bottom is Alkali's magnesium with Labeda Addiction wheels to make you unstoppable on the court.
- Model Number: CA9
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advance to pro level player
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Alkali boot are med-high volume, narrow-med heel pocket, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and toe box. Aggressive stance.
- Sizing Guidelines: Alkali skate generally fit a 1 1/2 down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Lithium Science boot construction
- EPP foam with Surlyn quarters
- Light weight
- Rigid for support
- Ankle Foams and Heel Support:
- Memory foam ankle pads strategically lock heel
- Carbon fiber reinforced tendon guard
- Stiff, yet flexible at the top for maneuverability
- Brushed Microfiber liner
- Excellent moisture wicking
- Tongue Construction:
- 9mm Pro Spec tongue
- Anti-Lace bite insert
- MPT (Maximum Power Transfer) carbon fiber outsole
- Lightweight and responsive
- Magnesium Alloy chassis
- Lightweight and increased strength
- Size 2 = all 59mm wheels
- Sizes 3 - 4 = all 68mm wheels
- Size 5 = all 76mm wheels
- Two-piece axle design
- Labeda Addiction XXX Grip (like 74A)
- Maximum grip, speed, and durability for indoor surfaces
- New concept in wheel construction. Outer urethane rating around 83A but still offers the grip of traditional wheels.
- Labeda Addiction XXX Grip (like 74A)
- Swiss 608 sized bearings
Other Items to Consider
Alkali RPD Roller Hockey Skates Junior & Youth
The Alkali RPD Max + Roller Hockey Skates are the premier model in the Alkali RPD + Line. They feature Alkali's new Purlyn boot construction, the only magnesium straight frame set up on the market and premium Labeda Addiction wheels. The combination of these elements make for an elite level skate that is bursting at the seams with agility, power and turning aggressiveness.
The Alkali RPD Comp + Roller Hockey Skates are ideal for the intermediate level player who's looking for high performance without the big price tag. The RPD + Comp Skates feature an injected TPR outsole connected to a full one-piece extruded aluminum Movement chassis for an efficient energy transfer process.
Sizes Available: 4.0
The Alkali RPD Lite + Roller Hockey Skates are the entry-level model in the next generation Alkali RPD + Skate Line. The Lite + Skate features a fully heatmoldable nylon quarter package that is very hard to beat at this price point. The tongue construction offers a ton of value since it is a thick, 7mm two-piece white felt with full ventilation. The new Tac-Lite Liner helps to wick away moisture and extend the longevity of the skate.
Sizes Available: 2.0
The Alkali RPD Lite + Roller Hockey Skates are the entry-level model in the next generation Alkali RPD + Skate Line. This Lite + Youth Skate comes with a nylon quarter package that offers substantial stiffness, support and comfort for the young hockey player. It also features a pro-style two-piece white felt tongue like the pro's!
The Alkali RPD Lite Adjustable Roller Hockey Skates are perfect for the young roller hockey player who is still growing. The RPD Lite features a unique dual toe tap adjustment system that allows the internal toe cap to lock into one of four sizes. To change sizes, simply rotate the tool-less adjustment dial on the side of the skate to extend or retract the internal toe cap. There are two available skate size options, Y7-Y10 and Y11-1.0. Because of the changing sizes, Alkali also included (4) different sizes of footbeds that are to be interchanged when a different size is selected, guaranteeing a great fit every time.