Lowest Price Guarantee
The Alkali RPD Comp ABS Hockey Sticks feature a composite shaft with an ABS blade that can be used indoors and out. The composite shaft lightens up the overall weight while also adding much more responsiveness than a traditional wood shaft. The Ultra-Durable ABS Blade is designed to withstand a beating on surfaces like concrete and asphalt while providing good pop and accuracy, making it a good choice for indoor sport courts or wood floors too.
- Heritage: CA3
- Level of Player: Ideal for the entry to intermediate level player
- Construction: Composite shaft with a fused ABS blade
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded Corners and Double Concave Sidewalls
- Flex Point: Mid kick
- Weight: 579 grams (Based on a 85 flex A33)
- Fiberglass and Carbon Blend
- Provides a very solid feel in the hands with great durability
- Offers good pop and power on big shots
- Flex Profile:
- Traditional mid kick point for powerful shots
- Contoured Shaft Dimensions
- Rounded corners with double concave sidewalls
- Smooth gloss finish
- Ultra-Durable ABS Blade Construction
- Provides excellent stiffness and durability
- Can be used on rough outdoor surfaces like asphalt and concrete
- Flex: 85
- Length: 59"
Other Items to Consider
The CCM Crossover ABS Composite Hockey Sticks are a great choice for the outdoor hockey player who wants performance and durability. The CCM Crossover now features a great one-piece fiberglass composite shaft that offers even more responsiveness than a traditional wood shaft, with just as much durability! The Senior Stick Length is 60" and is available in an 85 flex.
The Reebok 12K SicKick ABS Composite Hockey Sticks are perfect for the outdoor player looking for an edge on the competition. This 12K hockey stick combines the performance benefits of a composite shaft with the durability of an ABS reinforced blade. Most composite blades will not last a day on a rough outdoor surface but this wood and ABS crossover blade was designed specifically for that. The Senior Shaft Length is 59" and is available in a 85 flex with a glossy stick finish.
The Sherwood T35 ABS Composite Hockey Sticks are one-piece hockey sticks with a durable blade for rough outdoor surfaces. The T35 ABS Hockey Stick features a compression molded shaft for a consistent flex profile and great feel. The blade has an ABS core with a fibreglass reinforcement to ensure superior gliding on all surfaces while preventing premature wearing. The Senior stick length is 60.5" and is available in 90 flex with a clear stick finish.
Alkali ABS Hockey Stick
ABS Blade for Durability
The Alkali RPD Lite Wood ABS Hockey Sticks feature a traditional wood shaft with a durable ABS blade. The wood shaft has a classic mid kick flex profile for powerful shots while the ABS blade with fiberglass reinforcement allows players to use this on rough outdoor surfaces like concrete and asphalt.