|Alkali RPD Lite Wood ABS Hockey Sticks Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Alkali RPD Lite Wood ABS Hockey Sticks features a traditional wood shaft with a durable ABS blade. The wood shaft has a classic mid kick flex profile for powerful shots while the ABS blade with fiberglass reinforcement allows players to use this on rough outdoor surfaces like concrete and asphalt.
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the entry to intermediate level player
- Construction: Traditional wood shaft with a fused ABS blade
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded Corners and Straight Sidewalls
- Flex Point: Mid kick
- Weight: 771 grams (Based on a 85 flex A33)
- Birch Plywood Wood Shaft Construction
- Offers good durability and a solid feel
- Flex Profile:
- Traditional mid kick point for powerful shots
- Traditional shaft dimensions
- Straight side walls with rounded corners
- Smooth gloss finish
- Full ABS construction with fiberglass laminate reinforcement
- Allows this stick to be used on rough surfaces like asphalt and concrete
- Flex: 85
- Length: 59”
Other Items to Consider
The Reebok SHK ABS Wood Hockey Sticks are a great choice for those who are looking for a solid stick that can be used on just about any surface. The SHK ABS stick features a tough construction using durable materials such as the injected ABS blade. This ABS material allows this stick to be played on the roughest of surfaces, including concrete. The Senior stick length is 55" and is available in 85 flex.
The Sherwood T20 ABS Wood Hockey Sticks feature a reinforced ABS blade that allows you to play on just about any surface, even asphalt and concrete. The shaft uses multi-layer birched lamination construction to provide a durable stick with a solid feel. Along with the traditional construction, this T20 hockey stick offers a "classic" mid-kick point that gives players a powerful shot; perfect for big slap shots and one-timers. The Senior stick length is 58" and is available in 85 flex.
Alkali ABS Hockey Stick
ABS Blade for Durability
The Alkali RPD Comp ABS Hockey Sticks feature a composite shaft with an ABS blade that can be used indoors and out. The composite shaft lightens up the overall weight while also adding much more responsiveness than a traditional wood shaft. The Ultra-Durable ABS Blade is designed to withstand a beating on surfaces like concrete and asphalt while providing good pop and accuracy, making it a good choice for indoor sport courts or wood floors too.
The Alkali RPD Lite Wood ABS Hockey Sticks feature a traditional wood shaft with a durable ABS blade. The wood shaft has a classic mid kick flex profile for powerful shots while the ABS blade with fiberglass reinforcement allows players to use this on rough outdoor surfaces like concrete and asphalt.