|Alkali RPD Comp Wood ABS Taper Fit Hockey Blades Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
- Level of Play: Ideal for the entry to intermediate level of play
- Shaft Compatibility: Tapered (NOT for Traditional Shafts)
- Weight: 178 grams (Based on a Sr. R19)
- High strength carbon fiberglass and ABS reinforcement
- Provides excellent durability while maintaining a traditional wood puck feel
- Highly impact resistant for durability and accuracy
- Wood reinforced with carbon fiberglass laminate
- Wood insert
Other Items to Consider
Alkali Tapered Hockey Blades Senior
The Alkali RPD Comp Wood ABS Tapered Hockey Blades are an excellent choice for those looking to use a blade outdoors that offers a traditional wood feel. The blade is tapered and only fits into tapered shafts. This decreases the hosel's and the blade's height by 1", resulting in a lighter and a better balanced 2-piece stick. The internal wood insert gives players the classic wood puck feel while the high strength fiberglass carbon laminate allows it to be used on rough outdoor surfaces like asphalt and concrete.
The Alkali RPD Lite ABS Wood Tapered Hockey Blades utilize one of the most durable and long lasting construction processes for outdoor blades on the market. It's also unique to find an ABS wood blade with a taper. This decreases the height of the blade and hosel by about an 1", resulting in an overall better balanced stick with a lighter feel. This full ABS blade is reinforced with impact resistant fiberglass to insure the blade will last on rough surfaces like concrete and asphalt.