You Save: $
The Bauer Supreme ONE100 LE ice hockey skates offers the same great advanced level of performance seen on the regular one100 skate but with the ballin' black on black look, making the one100 LE skate possibly the slickest looking skate on the market. The only other difference between the one100 skates is the one100 LE skate features a retro tan Bauer liner.
The Supreme one100 offers a customizable fit, with lightweight performance improving technology. The uppers of the ONE100 skate offers Bauer’s ALIVE composite material. This material was also seen on the ONE95 skates, ALIVE uppers are completely thermoformable, allowing the Supreme one100 to offer a true custom 360° fit. The ALIVE uppers will form ideally around a medium to wide foot providing a custom fit that will reduce negative space in the boot, improving the player’s fit and ultimately performance on the ice.
The ONE100 skate offers a similar construction as the TOTALONE skate but with out a few features. The One100 skate features a traditional 52 oz. white felt tongue. Players that prefer traditional tongues may prefer this skate because it does not have the customizable Reflex tongue featured on the TotalOne.
Bauer has also used the LS 2.1 runner on the ONE100 skate. Last year this was only seen on the one95. This is a slightly longer steel to offer superior glide in each stride.
- Quarter Package: 3D Anaformable ALIVE composite upper
- Provides a more comfortable and responsive skate
- Thermoformable design allows a true 360° custom fit for any foot shape
- Retro Tan hydrophobic Clarino synthetic leather liner for a unique look and moisture wicking properties
- Heel Support:
- Exterior 3D injected heel cup
- Ankle Padding:
- Lightweight Anaform Fit foam ankle pads
- Tongue Construction: 52 oz. 2-piece felt with high-density metatarsal guard
- Traditional feel that offers additional lace bite protection
- Superfit+ with stabilizer grip, ALIVE composite inserts
- Outsole: Lightweight full Texalium composite
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Black Tuuk Lightspeed 2 holder
- LS2.1 Power stainless steel runner
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advance to pro level player
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate: 882 grams
- Sizing Guidelines: Bauer skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Fit: General fit aspects of the Supreme boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, medium across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizes: Senior 6-12 in D or EE widths
Supreme Ice Hockey Skates
Power in Every Stride
The Bauer Supreme TotalOne NXG Ice Hockey Skates is the next evolution of the famous TotalOne skate that made waves in 2010. New for 2012, the NXG advances on the great fit, comfort and responsiveness of the original TotalOne skate.
The Bauer Supreme One.9 Ice Hockey Skates offer a great advanced level of performance and fit in one high performance package. Very similar in materials and design to the TotalOne NXG, the Supreme One.9 features a 2-piece, anatomical felt tongue for a more traditional fit and feel.
The Bauer Supreme ONE.9 LE Ice Hockey Skates offer superb performance, fit and style at an advanced level of play. Much alike the TotalONE NXG in the components and materials, this Supreme ONE.9 Limited Edition boasts a more comfortable and traditional fit.
The Bauer Supreme One.8 Ice Hockey Skates are great for intermediate to advanced level skaters looking for a lightweight, form fitting skate without the extreme high cost. Featuring a 3D anaformable design for ultimate fit and comfort, the One.8 skates are a great choice for players looking to advance to a higher level.
At the middle of the line-up, the Bauer Supreme One.7 Ice Hockey Skates offer solid performance for those intermediate to advance level skater. Featuring the same 3D anaformable design like the higher end skates, the Supreme One.7 skates offer an overall great package.
The Bauer Supreme One.6 Ice Hockey Skates are great mid level skates offering ideal support and comfort thanks to moldable foams and a solid quarter package. Ideal for beginners and intermediate players looking for a solid, affordable skate.
The Bauer Supreme One.5 Ice Hockey Skates are perfect for entry level and beginner skaters looking to start out in a higher model that offers support and durability. The One.5 skates feature Bauer's Anaform fit foam for a great fit and durable 3D Truefoem woven nylon for extra durability.
The Bauer Supreme One.4 Ice Hockey Skates are the most affordable skates in the Bauer Supreme skate line. The One.4 skates feature a durable nylon exterior for durability and forgiveness for younger skaters just starting out.