The Bauer Supreme ONE60 ice hockey skates offer the same design as the standard one60 skate but with black on black look. Same slick look as the one100 LE skate but at a more affordable price point.
Bauer has used a 3D Trueform PU material in the quarter panel of the one60 skates. This offers a good level of support, with good durability and a clean look. This boot design still offers the great molding properties similar to the rest of the Bauer Supreme line. The Microfiber liner helps control moisture for a better fitting skate.
- Quarter Package: 3D Trueform PU upper
- Heel Support:
- Exterior embossed heel cup
- Ankle Padding:
- Lightweight Anaform Fit foam ankle pads
- Tongue Construction: 40 oz. 2-piece felt with metatarsal guard
- Traditional feel that offers additional lace bite protection
- Molded with integrated heel support
- Outsole: Lightweight, Pro-8 dual density beveled TPU
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Tuuk Lightspeed 2
- Tuuk super stainless steel runner
- Level of Player: Ideal for the recreational to intermediate level player
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate: 863 grams
- Sizing Guidelines: Bauer skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Fit: General fit aspects of the Supreme boot are medium-high volume, medium ankle area, medium across top of foot and forefoot and medium toe box.
- Sizes: Senior 6-12 in D or EE widths