Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Supreme One80 Goalie Stick features an ergonomic paddle design that enhances the rebound control and balance, while also reducing the overall weight. The paddle of the One80 goal stick also features a polyurethane core to increase the stiffness of the stick and help improve puck control. Bauer has used a tacky, ribbed design on the shoulder of the stick calling it the "Control Zone." As the name states, this feature increases the control with the stick by ensuring it doesn't slip out of the hand. This goal stick utilizes double concave walls in the shaft allowing for excellent feel with the stick. To provide additional durability compared to the One60 goal stick, Bauer has used a carbon wrap around the paddle.
- Model Year: 2011
- Model Number: 1036146 (26.5") Left, 1036147 (27.5") Left, 1036148 (26.5) Right
- Heritage: Vapor X50
- Level of Player: (Senior)
- Roller: Up to Professional
- Ice: Up to Advanced
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Full composite design
- Double concave geometry for better feel
- Ergonomic geometry improves rebound control, balance, and reduces weight
- Reinforced polyurethane core for increased stiffness and puck control
- Carbon and fiberglass reinforced outer wrap
- Optimized stiffness for better rebound control
- Low density foam for optimized balance and feel
- Anatomical tactile control zone on shoulder for increased control
- 808 Grams (Based on a 26.5" paddle)
- Curve / Type / Face:
- P31 / Mid / Open
- P34 / Heel / Wedge
- P39 / Heel / Closed
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Bauer Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 26.5" = 26.5"
- 27.5" = 27.5"
- 28.5" = 28.5"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).
Bauer Hockey Goalie Composite Sticks Senior
The Bauer Reactor Hybrid Goal Stick features the innovative hybrid construction that gives goaltenders the best of both worlds. The mixture of a composite shaft and foam core paddle/blade results in a stick that has the extremely lightweight feel of a composite stick as well as the superior vibration dampening of a foam core.
The Bauer Supreme TOTALONE NXG Comp Goal Stick is one of the lightest composite sticks on the market, offering some impressive new technology like the GRIPTAC shoulder grip, ergonomic geometry, air channel construction and INNEGRA™ and carbon reinforced outer wrap.
The Bauer Supreme ONE.9 Comp Goal Stick is an incredibly light composite stick, offering some impressive new technology like the GRIPTAC shoulder grip, ergonomic geometry, air channel construction and carbon glass weave reinforced outer wrap.
The Bauer Supreme ONE.7 Comp Goal Stick is an incredibly light composite stick, offering some impressive new technology like the GRIPTAC shoulder grip, ergonomic geometry, reinforced polyurethane core construction and carbon and fiberglass reinforced outer wrap.