Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Vapor APX2 Elbow Pad is the flagship model coming from the Vapor lineup. These pads feature advanced Aerolite™ technology that reduces overall weight by 30% while maintaining key impact properties for pro-level protection.
The APX2 utilized the new Aerolite™ foam introduced into the Vapor line of protective gear for 2014. This foam builds off the Aero foam we saw in the APX, but this foam reduces the weight of the elbow by 30% and is just as protective, which is why we see it on the forearm guard and bicep guard.
Bauer added the Free Flex cap construction which allows the forearm to move away from the cap for a greater range of motion. The bicep guard is connected to the main body by a segmented joint which gives the player better lateral movement as well as a less restricted flexion and extension. The Y-anchor strap ensures the pad moves with you, providing a greater anatomical fit.
- Model Number: 1043193
- Heritage: Vapor APX
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Bauer Sizing Guidelines:
Elbow Pad Size / Player Height / Elbow Pad Coverage
SR SM / 5'5"-5'9" / 12"-13"
SR MD / 5'7"-5'11" / 13"-14"
SR LG / 5'9"-6'1" / 14"-15"
- Aerolite™ foam
- Reduces overall weight by 30%
- Disperses energy from impacts just as well
- Located on the forearm and bicep guard
- Molded plastic inserts
- Reinforces the Aerolite™ foam on the forearm
- Hard elbow cap with medium-density foam covering
- Protects the player as well as other players that come in contact with it
- 37.5™ technology
- Hydrophobic mesh liner with 37.5™ evaporates moisture using players body heat
- Anti-odor feature
- 2-piece hinge joint system
- Maximum flexion and extension mobility along with lateral movement
- Free Flex cap & multi-segmented bicep protection
- Allows greater range of motion
- Neoprene Y-shaped strap
- Comprehensive hold with great comfort
- Elbow cradle
- Gripped to promote stability during play
- 272 grams (Based on a Sr. Medium)