Lowest Price Guarantee
- Model Number: 1039023
- Heritage: Vapor X60
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level play
- Bauer Sizing Guidelines:
Size / Waist Measurement(circumference) / Height
Sm / 30" - 34" / 5'5" - 5'9"
Md / 32" - 36" / 5'7" - 5'11"
Lg / 34" - 38" / 5'9" - 6'1"
XL / 36" - 40" / 5'11" - 6'3"
- 2-piece ergonomic thigh pad - High density foam with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - Single density, perforated foam pad
- Flexible spinal protection
- Vent Armor composite
- 1-piece hip pad
- Molded ergonomic poly hip guards
- Vent Armour Composite Spine pad - Composite foam protection. 25% lighter than traditional poly and foam inserts.
- Segmented kidney pads - Dual density foams
- Segmented tailbone pad - Dual density foams
- Padded belt line
- Ventilated leg protection
- Vapor Free Flex System incorporating
- Free Flex Hip System
- Free Flex Segmented Kidney system
- Vapor fit = Tapered fit
- Heavy-duty Nylon outer hip and thigh overlays
- Front, multi-stretch, ventilated, fine mesh panels
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- Upper rear Lycra panels
- Oversized rear mesh panels
- Padded Lace-up up front with Quick lace attachment - One pull and it closes.
- Internal nylon belt with buckle closure
- Leg zips with pleats and a Velcro closure
- Thermo Max+ Liner - Anti-bacterial and moisture wicking
- NO Suspender buttons
- Stitched Bauer thigh and belt logo
- Screen printed Bauer rear leg logo
- Removable thigh guard for logo embroidery
- Weight: 1,587 grams (medium size pant)
Comments: Spine guard rides high and may interfere with your shoulder pads. The spine guard points in towards your spine, which contradicts the "tapered" aspect of the Vapor line. I wish it'd flare outwards allowing shoulder pads to tuck in. Other than that, they are very protective and relatively comfortable.
From: Chad, CA
Comments: Great pants. Very lightweight, very protective. Only complaint is that after a few light practices, the Bauer logo on the back leg is
starting to wear off. Should be more durable for the price.
From: Jason, IN
Comments: I absolutely love these pants! I play travel and my school team and have not received one injury. They are extremely light weight and durable. I have recommended to my friends who have also purchased the item. I believe they are the best pants in the market. They are a bit expensive but completely worth it from the great features it provides. I recommend these to everyone!
From: Bobby, Malvern, Pennsylvania
Comments: These are great in every single way! The durability is great, mobility, and protection are also great! Glad i put out the money!! you will definitely not go wrong with these.