|Bauer Vapor APX2 Hockey Gloves Jr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Vapor APX2 Hockey Gloves are the flagship model in the Vapor glove series. Bauer integrated their top materials and features into this glove including triple layer Aerolite™ foam, Thermo Max odor control and 37.5™ wicking technologies for superior performance, fit and feel.
The exterior of these gloves feature nylon mesh, synthetic leather, and the addition of cable mesh to give the glove a nice balance of breathability and pro-level durability while adding a sweet 3D Bauer embroidery to give the glove a premium look.
The APX2 hockey gloves incorporate some of the lightest materials on the market. They contain the new triple layer Aerolite™ technology in the fingers, backhand, and finger block areas that reduce the weight of the glove by 30% while maintaining pro-level protection. The liner of the glove features Thermo Max™ technology for quality odor control while utilizing the new 37.5™ technology, a moisture wicking technology that utilizes your own body heat to evaporate the moisture trapped inside the glove, keeping your hand and the glove dryer during play.
These gloves also have the Ax™ Suede Quattro+ palm that is made of a triple fiber blend that provides abrasion resistance with a really soft feel. The palm has enhanced moisture management that keeps your hand dry while prolonging the life of the palm by resisting water uptake, making it less prone to cracking over time. This palm also comes colored based off of the glove's color, giving it a customized look. The Jr model features a 2-piece Free Flex thumb for nice forward flex while preventing hyperextension.
NOTE: A running change was made on the colored palm overlay. Moving forward, colored palm overlays will be all grey like the "black" model while the fingers and thumbs will still be colored
- Model Number: 1043119
- Heritage: Vapor APX
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: Tapered - a close fit in the fingers and the backhand that opens up in the cuff to ensure ample wrist movement
- Sizing Guidelines: Size varies on personal preference, see sizing chart below
- Cable mesh for extra durability and breathability
- Synthetic leather in the high wear areas
- 3-D embroidered Bauer logo on cuff
- Aerolite™ foam
- Reduces weight by 30% but maintains pro-level protection in the fingers, backhand, and finger block
- Dual-density foams in the cuff roll and Free Flex cuff
- 2-piece Free Flex lock thumb protects from hyper-extension
- Ax™ Suede Quattro+
- Triple fiber blend construction that has superb abrasion properties with a soft feel for great stick feel
- Moisture management wicks away sweat from your hand
- Sustainable construction lasts longer than other synthetic suede palms
- Colored palm based on glove color
- 37.5™ Technology
- Superior evaporation (up to 5x faster) and anti-odor properties
- Thermo Max
- Really soft and comfortable liner that wicks away the moisture with excellent anti-odor properties
- Tapered - Close fit in the fingers and backhand that opens up in the cuff for ample wrist movement
- Free Flex cuff aids in wrist movement without sacrificing protection
- 10", 11", and 12"
- 317 grams (Based on a 14")
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Vapor Hockey Gloves Jr & Yth
The Bauer Vapor APX2 Hockey Gloves are the flagship model in the Vapor glove series. Bauer integrated their top materials and features into this glove including triple layer Aerolite™ foam, Thermo Max odor control and 37.5™ wicking technologies for superior performance, fit and feel.Colors: 7
The Bauer Vapor X100 Hockey Gloves are an excellent choice for any player looking for great protection and mobility. The X100's utilize high quality materials without the high price tag.Colors: 3
The Bauer Vapor X80 Hockey Gloves offer a solid level of performance at a great price.Colors: 6
The Bauer Vapor X60 Hockey Gloves are a solid choice for an entry or recreational level player that’s looking for a durable and protective glove.Colors: 2
The Bauer Vapor APX2 Hockey Gloves are the flagship model in the Vapor glove series. Bauer integrated their top materials and features into this glove including triple layer Aerolite™ foam and Thermo Max odor control and wicking technology for superior performance, fit and feel.Colors: 3