|Bauer Denim Jean Pants Relaxed Fit||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Denim Relaxed Fit Pants are the first of their kind from Bauer, who teamed up with premier denim maker Chip Foster to create a pair of jeans that fits the muscular physique of a hockey player. These relaxed pants have a wider fit in the legs, rear and ankle opening.
These premium jeans have multiple aesthetic features that display that these are jeans made for hockey players. The elastane contained in the denim allows for the denim to move easier for less restriction and allows the jeans to form around your body well. The copper rivet on the front coin pocket is the same as Bauer uses on all of their ice hockey skates. Bauer also added in their "Flying B" retro logo on the back pocket paired with a hockey stick design on the back pockets to really add to the uniqueness of the pants. The front button on the pockets are branded by Chip Foster and the waist button has an embedded Bauer logo. The back label has Bauer/Chip foster branding added for quality.
- Model Numbers: 1044937
- Denim Fit: Relaxed - Volume fit in the thighs, rear, knee and ankle opening
- Bauer Denim Sizes Available:
Waist Size / Inseam Sizes (In Inches)
28" / 30"
30" / 30", 32", 34"
32" / 30'', 32", 34"
34" / 30'', 32", 34"
36" / 30'', 32", 34"
38" / 30", 32", 34"
- 99% Cotton / 1% Elastane
- Relaxed fit premier denim pant
- Wider leg and ankle opening for hockey players with bigger thighs and butt
- Stretches easily for comfortable fit
- Manufactured by Chip Foster, premier denim maker
- Copper rivet on front coin pocket is the same as rivets on an ice hockey skate
- Hockey stick design on back pocket
- Embroidered "Flying B" Bauer logo on back right pocket
- Bauer/Chip Foster branded label on back waistline
- Chip Foster branded buttons on front pockets
- Bauer branded waist button
- Standard zipper fly