Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Nexus 800 LE Ice Hockey Pants are constructed exactly the same as the regular Nexus 800 pant, but the noticeable difference is its distinctive color theme. The Nexus 800 pant is designed for the intermediate to advanced level player, and is an excellent choice for the player who wants a highly protective and mobile pant at a great value.
Bauer uses distinctive materials on the exterior that promote exceptional movement and durability. The hip and lower thigh areas use the same dense and durable nylons that are found in the top of the line Nexus pants. Additionally, the Dynamic Flex Zones on the sides of the enclosure systems and through the middle of the rear allow for maximum mobility when taking long strides.
The Nexus 800 ice pant is notably protective due to its segmented high-density foams in the kidney area and spine protector plate. Internally, the hip and tailbone foams are elevated with the addition of the segmented plastic inserts. The lower thighs are certainly protected by the ribbed backbone and molded plastic insert that sits between the thick layers of foam.
- Model Number: 1041248
- Heritage: Supreme ONE80
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Bauer Sizing Guidelines:
Ice Pant Size / Waist Circumference / Height
SR SM - *ST / 30" - 34" / 5'5" - 5'9"
SR MD - *MT / 32" - 36" / 5'7" - 5'11"
SR LG - *LT / 34" - 38" / 5'9" - 6'1"
SR XL / 36" - 40" / 5'11" - 6'3"
*Tall sizes (ST, MT, LT) feature same waist measurements as standard sizes, but with a 1" longer inseam for taller/lengthier players.
- Spine protector featuring high-density foam insert providing solid protection
- 2-piece thigh pad - Thick high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - Angled high-density foam pad
- Kidney Protection- Segmented high-density foam with poly inserts
- 2-piece hip pad - Thick-high density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Segmented tailbone pad - High density foams with poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Traditional ice pant fit - snugger in the hips loose in the legs
- Abrasion Resistant hip and thigh overlays
- Dynamic Flex Zones-
- Front, multi-stretch, ventilated, fine mesh panels
- 4-way stretch full crotch panel
- Inner leg Lycra leg panels
- Upper rear Lycra panels
- Rear mesh panels for increased ventilation
- Padded Lace-up up front
- Skate lace front closure
- Leg zips and a Velcro closure
- Thermo-Max liner offers a soft comfortable feel that wicks moisture
- Stitched Bauer thigh and belt logos
- Screen printed Bauer rear leg logo
- Removable thigh guard for easy embroidery
- Suspender Buttons
- 1,451 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)
Comments: These pants are a great deal. They feel very lightweight, and they breathe well. They offer good protection. I'm very happy with this purchase.
From: Randall, Chandler, IN
Comments: These pants are awesome for the price. They have very good protection in the hips and kidney area. The mobility is also very nice. These seem to be of very high quality as well, I look forward to playing in these for many more years.
From: Kevin, Wisconsin