|Bauer NG 37.5 Premium Perf L/S Grip Hockey Shirt Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer NG 37.5 Premium Performance Long Sleeved Grip Shirt is composed of the new Cocona 37.5™ polyester which is not only super comfortable but uses your body heat to evaporate moisture, resulting in drying times up to 5 times faster than other similar fabrics.
This next generation performance shirt has an infused anti-odor feature that rejuvenates after each wash. The grip print on the elbow helps keep elbow pads in place during play. The overall construction includes Raglan sleeves which have shifted seams for more comfort and mobility. Mesh inserts placed throughout the shirt add more air circulation. The flat lock seams are designed to prevent chafing and irritation compared to other seam designs.
- Model Number: 1042834
- Fit Guidelines: Hockey Fit
- Bauer's Sizing Guidelines:
Shirt Size / Chest Size
SR SM / 37'' - 38''
SR MD / 39'' - 40''
SR LG / 41''- 43''
SR XL / 44'' - 46''
SR XXL / 47'' - 49''
- Main body: 87% Cocona 37.5™ polyester / 13% Spandex
- Mesh inserts: 87% Cocona 37.5 polyester / 10% Spanex / 3% Polyester
- Long sleeve base layer top with strategic mesh panels at underarm gussets, shoulders, side panels, and back neck
- 37.5™ technology
- Uses your body heat to evaporate moisture from the fabric
- Results in 5x faster drying time than other similar fabrics
- Infused anti-odor feature rejuvenates after each wash
- Releases heat in between skin and fabric
- Grip print on elbows prevents elbow pads from sliding
- Raglan sleeves shift seams for better mobility and comfort
- Flat lock seams prevent chafing and irritation
- Bauer logo on center chest
- Hockey Fit
Comments: I have used many types of "underarmour" garments to find something to keep me cool, and dry. Everything from dri-fit Nike stuff to heat-gear, and so on. When I first saw this option from Bauer, I was skeptical and suffered a bit of sticker shock. But gave it a shot. It works very well for me both as a player, and a referee. It stays light, keeps me drier than anything else I've used without becoming slogged down in sweat.
From: David, Owasso, OK