Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Nexus 6000 Ice Hockey Skates are geared for the intermediate to advanced level player looking for a solid performing ice skate with a traditional fit and feel. The pro-style 48 oz. white felt tongue alongside the hydrophobic grip liner offers a classic look and an ever better feel.
The Tuuk Edge Holder sits 3mm taller in the front and rear post, allowing players to turn even tighter than before while the quick release trigger system allows the steel to be swapped out in seconds. The Compression-Molded EVA Quarter Package is fully thermoformable, giving players a customized fit when baking their hockey skates.
- Model Number: 1043504
- Heritage: Nexus 800
- Level Of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Nexus boot are medium-high volume, narrow heel area, medium-wide across the top of the foot and a medium-wide toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: Bauer skates generally fit 1 ½ sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Variable Stiffness Compression-Molded EVA with Sport Nylon and Integrated Speed Flex Channels
- Offers solid rigidity for a powerful stride and a durable shell casing
- Fully thermoformable
- Hydrophobic Grip Microfiber
- Wicks away moisture to keep feet dry and in place
- Ankle Padding:
- Traditional foam
- Heel Support:
- Patented pro-integrated anatomical heel and ankle support
- Anatomical 48 oz. Two-Piece White Felt with a high-density foam metatarsal guard
- Pro Sublimated TPR Plastic
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Tuuk LightSpeed Edge Holders with Tuuk Super Stainless Steel Runners
- Holders sit 3 mm taller in the front and rear post to provide a more aggressive turning radius without bottoming out
- Innovative trigger system allows the runners to be changed in seconds, keeping you on the ice and not sidelined
- Weight of a 9D Skate:
- 886 grams
Comments: Had this skate for about four months now. After skating on ccm for the last ten years this is a nice cost friendly switch for the wide flat footed individual. All the benefits of the tuuk chassis with a bauer boot that is forgiving for those of us with flintstone feet. I had been disappointed with the quality of high end ccm skates lately and glad I made the switch. The longevity of this skate remains to be seen, but I am happy with the price as well as the fit, so far.
From: Nick, Sacramento, CA
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Nexus Ice Hockey Skates
The Bauer Nexus 1N Skate is the most explosive skate from any Nexus or FlexLite family to date. For the first time in Nexus, Bauer utilized their signature one-piece lacing system that not only improves forward flex by 33% but it also improves stability and energy transfer through each stride.
The Bauer Nexus N9000 Skates are a step down from the 1N's but for the first time in the Nexus Line, this second price point features a full Curv Composite quarter package. Bauer has been using Curv in their premier skates due to the pro-preferred properties it brings to the table. The composite is lighter, stiffer, more durable and better at molding around a player's foot.
The Bauer Nexus N8000 Skates are an ideal choice for intermediate to advanced players who are looking for better support and responsiveness. The Pro-Level Tech Mesh Nylon Quarter Package is not only built with significantly enhanced stiffness but it's also fully thermoformable, reducing break-in time and providing a more personalized fit.
The Bauer Nexus N7000 Skates is the first performance-level skate in the Nexus Line and has the features to back it up. The lowers consist of NHL's most popular holder, the Tuuk LightSpeed Edge, and its quick release trigger system. It attaches to the Injected TPR outsole that works hand in hand with the traditional Tech Mesh quarter package.
The Bauer Nexus N6000 Skates are the entry-level model in the third generation Nexus Line. The Bauer N6000 skate is built with traditional materials for a classic fit and feel. The Lightweight Mesh quarter package provides the recreational or new to hockey players an appropriate level of stiffness and support. The brushed nylon liner offers plenty of comfort while also helping to wick away moisture.