Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Prodigy Silver Hockey Sticks are an excellent choice for the young, new-to-hockey player and family. After extensive research, Bauer created this Prodigy Hockey Stick that is specifically designed for the first-time or developing youth hockey player. It is strategically offered in three different heights with corresponding shaft thicknesses to give each player a stick that is designed to meet their individual needs.
Bauer implemented certain design elements on this Prodigy stick to give players and their family more than just a hockey stick. The blade and the top of the handle feature instructional graphic guides on how to properly tape the stick before ever stepping foot on the ice. They also included a removable butt-end cap that makes the stick easier to hold on to during a game and makes it easier to pick the stick up off of the rink if it falls.
- Heritage: New
- Level of Player: Ideal for the entry to intermediate level player
- Construction: Fused Two-Piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded Corners / Straight Sidewalls
- Flex Point: Mid Kick
- Weight: 294 grams (Based on a 42")
- Carbon fiber and fiberglass blend
- Offers a lightweight and solid feel
- Flex Profile:
- Traditional mid-kick
- Straight sidewalls with rounded corners
- Clear gloss finish
- PU Blade Core
- Used in Senior Bauer sticks, provides a good puck feel and solid durability
- Flex: 30 and 35
- Length: 38" - 30 flex // 42" - 35 flex // 46" - 35 flex
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Prodigy Sticks
Learn to Play Youth Sticks
The 2016 Bauer Prodigy Youth Stick is designed from top to bottom, inside and out, for today's youth hockey player. Bauer expanded their flex rating and shaft length offering to better suit the young ones with proper shaft size, shaft flex, stick lie and blade stiffness. For the first time players, the stick also features tape application graphics that shows them how and where to apply stick tape. Unique to the Prodigy Line is the blade stiffness that matches the shaft stiffness, making it easier for the smaller players to shoot with proper mechanics.