Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Reflex RX8 Comp Goalie Stick offers great performance at an affordable price level. Bauer has used the same woven fiberglass wrap design in the RX10. The stick also uses a reinforced aerospace foam core for excellent shot dampening. For improved durability in the paddle, Bauer has added a carbon and fiberglass reinforcement.
The RX8 goal stick also uses an asymmetrical paddle design giving the stick a flat face for improved rebound control, reduced weight, and a great balanced feel. Bauer has used a tacky, ribbed design on the shoulder of the RX10 goal stick calling it the "Control Zone." As the name states, this feature increases the control with the stick by ensuring it doesn't slip out of the hand. In addition to the Control Zone, Bauer has also added the "Grip Zone" along the backside of the shaft to give great control when playing the puck. This goal stick also utilizes double concave walls in the shaft allowing for excellent feel with the stick.
- Model Number: 1038252
- Heritage: Bauer Vapor X50
- Level of Player: (Senior)
- Roller: Up to Professional
- Ice: Up to Advanced
- Sizing Guidelines:
- Regular = Stick used in the Right hand
- Full Right = Stick used in the Left hand
- Full composite design
- Woven fiberglass wrap for increased responsiveness and an improved feel
- Double concave shaft walls for a better feel
- Grip Zone to help play the puck
- Asymmetric paddle geometry uses a flat face for improved rebound control, lighter weight, and better balance.
- Reinforced aerospace core for increased stiffness and puck control
- Carbon and fiberglass reinforced wrap for increased durability
- Optimized stiffness for better rebound control
- Low density foam for optimized balance and feel
- Anatomical tactile control zone on shoulder for increased control
- Additional grip on the handle for increased control when playing the puck
- 839 Grams (Based on a 26.5" paddle)
- Paddle Sizing Guidelines:
- Bauer Measurement = Universal Measurement
- 26.5" = 26.5"
- 27.5" = 27.5"
- 28.5" = 28.5"
- Universal Measurement is taken from the top of the handle to the first point of contact with the playing surface (heel).