Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Supreme TotalOne elbow pads are the premier pads in Bauer Supreme line. These pads offer pro level protection and the mobility to match. The Total One elbow pads utilize Bauer's new F-ONE™ shell technology and MAX-SORB™ padding that reduces the energy transfered from impacts while reducing weight.
Starting at the top, the bicep guard is attached differently than most elbow pads. The bicep pad is only attached in one spot directly behind the elbow. This allows the bicep pad to move free from the rest of the elbow pad. The flat segmented, dual density foams wrap around the bicep, giving the pad a loose fit allowing the upper arm to move free within the protection. This design style allows for advanced protection while maintaining mobility.
The TotalOne elbow pads uses Bauer's Thermo-Max+™ liner which is moisture wicking and has a soft feel. The forearm guard features F-ONE Shell technology which fuses high density foams together with polyethlene plastics. The result is a forearm guard that offers pro-level protection against slashes with 25% more energy absorption yet is 15% lighter in weight than other pro-level pads. Also Bauer has ribbed the outer plastic of the forearm and elbow pads which helps disperse the energy of direct hits. You won't find a more protective elbow pad.
To help secure all this protection to your arm Bauer has used a unique forearm strap. The strap forms a Z-shape across the arm with a mesh-like, stretchy material. With 2 Velcro points of attachment the strap really offers a performance, snug fit for any shape of arm.
- Model Year: 2012
- Model Number: 1037049
- Heritage: Bauer Supreme 2011
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level of play
- Bauer sizing guidelines:
Pad size / Player height / Pad coverage
Small / 4'3"-4'8" / 9"-11"
Large / 4'7"-5'4" / 10"-12"
- MAX-SORB™ - Combines XRD® Poron™ foams with gel to deliver a maximum energy absorbing material. This material diffuses 30% more energy than traditional high-density foams. Bauer utilizes this material in the elbow to offer advance level of protection.
- F-ONE™ shell technology in the forearm - This material is fused together with high density foam and rigid plastic to offer increased protection. By fusing these materials you get 25% greater energy absorption and 15% weight reduction making this material more protective and lighter than others on the market.
- Dual density foams
- Vent Armour foam used in the outside upper arm area to provide advanced slash protectin
- Thermo-Max+ liner - Has a soft feel that wicks moisture, regulates body temperature and prevents the build up of bacteria reducing odor.
- Perforated foam panels for lightweight breathability
- Multi-segmented bicep protection - Offers increased mobility
- Z-Anchor strap - Locks the pad to your arm to ensure that the pad moves with you not holding back your level of play