Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Vapor X100 Hockey Shoulder Pads showcase a lightweight and mobile design for the speedy, crafty player. On the front chest plate, Bauer integrated their all-new AeroLite™ Foam that is 30% lighter than traditional foam without sacrificing protection.
In order to keep players quick and agile, the Vapor X100 uses a three-piece front panel construction and a three-piece adjustable bicep guard. The vital Sternum Guard is made of a very protective, high-density foam with plastic reinforcement.
- Model Number: 1043187
- Heritage: Vapor X7.0
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Bauer Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest Circumference
SR SM / 5'5" - 5'9" / 36" - 40"
SR MD / 5'7" - 5'11" / 38" - 42"
SR LG / 5'9" - 6'1" / 40" - 44"
SR XL / 5'11" - 6'3" / 42" +
- Shoulder Caps are constructed with ribbed plastic inserts lined with medium density foam
- Clavicle Guard is made of high-density, segmented foams
- Sternum Guard offers a high level of protection with it's compressed, high density foam
- Surrounding the Sternum Guard and on the rear rip wrap, Bauer utilized an advanced AeroLite™ Foam that is 30% lighter without comprising protection
- Bicep Guard is one-way adjustable with a three-piece design, ensuring the protection is mobile and always in place
- Hydrophobic Mesh Liner wicks away unwanted moisture
- Upgraded Multi-Segmented Design for advanced mobility
- Elastic velcro strapping systems on the bicep and stomach areas
- Removable Belly Guard for optional protection
- 929 grams (Based on a Sr. Medium)
Other Items to Consider
Bauer Vapor Hockey Shoulder Pads
The Bauer Vapor 1X Hockey Shoulder Pads are the flagship shoulder pads in the Vapor series and feature the best tech used in the Vapor line thus far. Using Aerolite™ foam. an ultra lightweight high density foam, as the base layer, the shoulder pads wrap right around the player for comfortable, lightweight protection that extends around the side for kidney protection.
The Bauer Vapor X900 Hockey Shoulder Pads share a lot of similarities with last year's flagship APX2 shoulder pads including the use of the advanced Aerolite™. Aerolite foam technology is 30% lighter than other high density foams with the same amount of protection, so the Bauer X900 shoulder pads are designed with lightweight protection as a focus.
The Bauer Vapor X800 Hockey Shoulder Pads provides a step up in protection for players looking for the intermediate level of play. The segmented medium density foam base layer provides a comfortable wrap around the body and offering extended protection along the side and kidney area.
The Bauer Vapor X700 Shoulder Pads are the entry level pads in the 2016 Vapor line. Their lightweight design features medium density foams reinforced by plastic inserts in the sternum, spine, bicep and collarbone area for protection in the areas where you need it.
The Bauer Vapor X60 Hockey Shoulder Pads are the entry level model in the Vapor Shoulder Pad Line. The X60 uses high-density foams reinforced with plastic inserts in the sternum, spinal and clavicle areas for sound protection where you need it most.