Lowest Price Guarantee
The Bauer Vapor X 3.0 Ice Hockey Pants offer good protection ideal for entry level to intermediate play.
The X 3.0 pants feature a 2-piece thigh pad and a 1-piece hip pad both with ribbed poly inserts to protect against blocked shots and slashes. The pants also have a segmented kidney and tailbone pad. The leg zips give the pant a custom feel and the 2-way stretch crotch panel allows for maximum mobility.
- Model Number: 1039036
- Heritage: Vapor X20
- Level of Play: Ideal for entry level to intermediate play
- Bauer Sizing Guidelines:
Size / Waist Measurement(circumference) / Height
Sm / 30" - 34" / 5'5" - 5'9"
Md / 32" - 36" / 5'7" - 5'11"
Lg / 34" - 38" / 5'9" - 6'1"
XL / 36" - 40" / 5'11" - 6'3"
- 2-piece thigh pad - Mid density foam with ribbed poly inserts
- 1-piece hip pad - Low density foam with ribbed poly inserts
- Spine protection with foam and poly inserts
- 1-piece kidney pads - Foam inserts with poly insert
- Segmented tailbone pad - Foam inserts with poly insert
- Vapor fit = Tapered fit
- Mid-weight Nylon outer hip and thigh overlays
- Front ventilated mesh panels
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- Lace-up front tie
- External nylon belt with buckle closure
- Leg zips with a Velcro closure
- Hydrophobic mesh liner
- Screen printed Bauer thigh logo
- Screen printed Bauer belt logo and rear leg logo
- NO Suspender buttons
Comments: Super lightweight and excellent for mobility.. But at a cost, they will last about a
season, and they don't protect you much, from falls or shots, the seams blew out quickly and I wouldn't recommend for a defensemen ( any level).
From: James B.
Comments: They're not really the best pants but considering the price i think they will do for
an entry level player the only thing i dont like about this pants are the back leg part does not
have paddings but they will do for now.
Comments: Pants fit really well. Good for anyone who plays once or a few times per week.
From: Alex, PA