Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM Tacks 5052 Ice Hockey Skates are a great choice for players who want a high performance skate that doesn't break the bank. CCM gave the 5052's a stiff Fiber-Reinforced AttackFrame™ Quarter Package with a Formula T5 Core, which translates into explosive agility and speed. The Tacks 5052's have a great out-of-the-box fit that gets better once they have been heat molded, providing personalized comfort for maximum performance.
Internally, CCM used a pro-spec dual-zone Clarino and Duratex liner for it's durability and moisture-wicking properties. The tongue was also upgraded for a more professional-like feel by incorporating thicker foams with a high-density lace-bite guard. The Speed Blade 4.0 Holder offers an aggressive turning radius since it sits 4.0 mm higher in the front and rear post, allowing players to lean over even further on their edges without bottoming out.
- Model Number: SKJ50
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM Tacks boot are medium-high volume; medium volume in the ankle area, the top of foot, the forefoot and the toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM Tacks skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Fiber-reinforced AttackFrame™
- Offers lightweight structural support for more explosiveness and speed
- Formula T5 Core
- Acts as the boot's backbone; providing more stiffness for better performance and increased longevity
- Dual Zone Duratex and Clarino
- Durable pro-spec liner that wicks away moisture and offers a solid level of comfort
- Tongue Construction:
- 7mm Two-Piece White Felt with EVA Foam
- Professional level of thickness with high-density lace-bite guards
- EVA Foams mold to the top of the foot during the baking process for an even better fit
- F.I.T. System
- Vented Fiber Nylon Composite
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Speed Blade 4.0 Holders with SpeedBlade Stainless Steel Runners
- The CCM Speed Blade Holder sits 4 mm higher than previous CCM holders, allowing for one of the most aggressive turning radius in the game
- SpeedRibs utilize a triangular design that increases torsional resistance, which in turn helps get the most speed and power possible out of the holder
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate:
- 898 grams
Other Items to Consider
CCM Tacks Ice Hockey Skates
The CCM Tacks Youth Ice Hockey Skates are the premier model in the Tacks Line, providing the highest level of performance that CCM offers. The CCM Tacks Skates feature the new SpeedBlade Pro Holder with integrated Speed Ribs to make sure every ounce of power is utilized from a skater's stride.
The CCM Tacks 4052 Ice Hockey Skates offer a ton of value for the intermediate level player who's looking for advanced performance. The thick, white felt tongue and Dual-Zone Liner gives the player a professional fit and feel. The upgraded AttackFrame™ Quarter Package and the heat moldable T4 Core provide solid power and increases longevity.
The CCM Tacks 3052 Ice Hockey Skates are an excellent choice for the beginner who wants more than just a beginner-level skate. CCM used their new Nylon AttackFrame™ Quarter Package with a Formula T3 Core. This fully heatmoldable quarter can help accelerate the learning process of a powerful stride.
The CCM Tacks 2052 Ice Hockey Skates are the entry level model in the Tacks Line, making them ideal for the casual or new-to-hockey player. The 2052 Tacks come with CCM's new SpeedBlade Pro Holder and SB Stainless Steel Runners. The Sublimated Nylon Quarter Package has a comfortable out of the box fit with ample support for recreational play.
The CCM Tacks 2052 Ice Hockey Skates are the entry level model in the Tacks Line, making them ideal for the casual or new-to-hockey player. The 2052 Tacks come with CCM's E-Pro Holder with Pro-Formance 10' Stainless Steel Runners. The Sublimated Nylon Quarter Package has a comfortable out of the box fit with ample support for recreational play.