Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM Tacks 6052 Ice Hockey Skates are geared for the serious competitor who's looking for explosive acceleration. The 6052's bring professional-level performance and stiffness to the table with it's Monofilament-Reinforced AttackFrame™ Quarter Package and T6 Core. CCM decreased weight and increased power transfer with the new Vented Carbon and Fiberglass Composite Outsole.
For supreme comfort in the high ankle area where parts of the quarter package rub most, CCM included strategic comfort foams on the quarter package's lips and on the top of the tendon guard to ward off irritating abrasions. They also upgraded the tongue with protective and lightweight EPE Foams that contour to the top of the foot for lace-bite and impact protection. The liner is constructed of high-quality Clarino and Duratex materials that wick away moisture and can withstand a professional beating.
The lowers consist of CCM's SpeedBlade 4.0 Holder and their SpeedBlade Stainless Steel Runners. The SB 4.0 Holder furthers the Tacks' philosophy of explosive acceleration because it provides one of the most aggressive angles of attack in hockey. It sits 4 mm higher in the front and rear post, allowing a player to get over even further on their edges without bottoming out.
- Model Number: SKJ60
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the CCM Tacks boot are medium-high volume; medium volume in the ankle area, the top of foot, the forefoot and the toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM Tacks skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Microfilament-reinforced AttackFrame™
- Offers lightweight structural support for more explosiveness and speed
- Formula T6 Core
- Acts as the boot's backbone; supplying an elite-level of stiffness for an explosive stride
- Dual Zone Duratex and Clarino
- Durable pro-spec liner that wicks away moisture and offers a solid level of comfort
- Tongue Construction:
- 7mm Two-Piece White Felt with EPE Foam
- Professional level of thickness with high-density lace-bite guards
- Lightweight and protective EPE Foams mold to the top of the foot during the baking process for an even better fit
- F.I.T. System
- Vented Carbon and Fiberglass Composite
- Offers increased torsional stiffness and more efficient energy transfer
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- Speed Blade 4.0 Holders with SpeedBlade Stainless Steel Runners
- The CCM Speed Blade Holder sits 4 mm higher than previous CCM holders, allowing for one of the most aggressive turning radius in the game
- SpeedRibs utilize a triangular design that increases torsional resistance, which in turn helps get the most speed and power possible out of the holder
- Weight of a Size 9D Skate:
- 853 grams
Comments: I have flat feet and a high volume foot, I've had issues increasing my skating ability due in part to the pain and the lack of a proper fitting skate. These have been unbelievable for every facet of my game as I have more time to play the game than worry about my feet hurting. I spent 3 hours straight on the ice on multiple occasions with these skates and not once did my foot hurt. I work in a job where I am on my feet all day so the last thing I wanted was achey feet playing the sport I love. These will change your game for the better if you have issues finding a wide enough skate that isn't too wide but has the volume you need.
From: Kyle, OP, KA
Comments: My first pair of Skates were entry level Vapor X30s, and I went through a lot of pain skating in them until I tried on these Tacks. Out of the box they were a bit uncomfortable but after wearing them around the house for 8 hours over 2 days, The first time I went on the ice was a breeze, such comfortable skates, no problem breaking them in, didn't even need to have them baked. Highly recommend
From: Dominic, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Other Items to Consider
CCM Tacks Ice Hockey Skates 2015
The CCM Tacks 4052 Ice Hockey Skates offer a ton of value for the intermediate level player who's looking for advanced performance. The thick, white felt tongue and Dual-Zone Liner gives the player a professional fit and feel. The upgraded AttackFrame™ Quarter Package and the heat moldable T4 Core provide solid power and increases longevity.
Sizes Available: 6.5
The CCM Tacks 2052 Ice Hockey Skates are the entry level model in the Tacks Line, making them ideal for the casual or new-to-hockey player. The 2052 Tacks come with CCM's new SpeedBlade Pro Holder and SB Stainless Steel Runners. The Sublimated Nylon Quarter Package has a comfortable out of the box fit with ample support for recreational play.