Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM RBZ 90 Roller Hockey Skates are ideal for the players looking for an advanced level skate without the steep price tag. The Vectorwear Surlyn quarter package provides an elite level of stiffness and even better durability, while the Labeda Dynasty Gripper wheels with Swiss Lite Bearings offer top notch grip and roll on the rink.
The RBZ 90 showcases many high end features throughout the entire skate, the most noticeable being the Vectorwear Surlyn quarter package. It has a flashy look with the white trim but the stiffness, stability and support it offers outshines the aesthetics. Surlyn is the material used in the outer coating of golf balls, hence the dimpled outer texture, and has excellent durability properties. Inside the quarters is a customizable EPP Foam Core that boosts stability and support to but more importantly allows for the boot to provide a true, personalized fit after being heat molded. CCM then used a full lightweight composite outsole for the first time in this RBZ line, insuring a stiff and responsive feel for the foot as well as aiming to maximize energy transfer through each stride.
Labeda took care of the lower portion of the skating, using their high-quality 7000-grade aluminum chassis that holds (4) 80 mm Dynasty Gripper X-Soft wheels.
- Model Number: RH90
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Skate Fit Guidelines: High Volume / deep heel pocket - wide forefoot - high instep
- Sizing Guidelines: CCM skates generally fit 2 sizes down from your regular shoe size.
- If you wore a 2012 or older CCM skate, you should choose a 1/2 size smaller 2013 CCM skate
(i.e. 2012 CCM CL 8.0 = 2013 CCM RBZ 7.5)
- CCM RBZ skates fit about 1/4 size smaller than Reebok skates
- Quarter Package:
- Vectorwear Surlyn Outer Shell
- Reinforced to insure a stiff and durable quarter package
- Fullyheatmoldablefor personalized fit
- Customizable EPP Foam Core
- Additional strength for a powerful stride
- Vented Toe-Cap allows for excellent ventilation during the game
- Heavy-duty Microfiber
- Provides a good level of durability with excellent comfort
- Heel Support:
- 6 mm EVA Foam
- Tongue Construction:
- 7 mm White Felt Tongue
- Traditional and comfortable feel
- Added lace-bite protection backed with foams
- Lightweight Composite
- Most efficient type of outsole for energy transfer
- Very lightweight
- Labeda One-Piece 7000-Grade Aluminum Chassis
- Skate Sizes 6.0 - 13.0 : All (4) 80 mm wheel set up
- Offers explosive power through each stride without weighing the player down
- CCM Round Flush Two-Piece 8mm Axles
- Labeda Dynasty III 74A (X-Soft) Indoor Wheels
- Triple durometer construction provides excellent grip and powerful speed
- Ideal for sport court, wood and smooth concrete surfaces
- Labeda Swiss Lite 608 Bearings
- Weight of a 9.0D Skate
- 1,261 grams
Comments: Definitely different from my first pair of skates. I'm new to the game and was looking for more comfort and a better fit. These skates hit the mark. In the right price range and get the job done. Wheels and bearings very good. Not having the hi-lo wheel setup like the Missions will be a bit of an adjustment, but other than that they are geeat
From: Andrew, Redford, MI
Comments: Solid skate. A little heavier than other high-end roller hockey skates. Break in time was a couple of stick times. The cherry on top is how nice the skates look. They look great. For the price, it is hard to find a better value.
From: Andres, Los Angeles, CA
Other Items to Consider
CCM RBZ Roller Hockey Skates Senior
The CCM RBZ Roller Hockey Skates are the flagship model from the CCM Line, featuring professional levels of performance and durability. The Action™ Composite quarter package with CCM's SpeedCore Technology provide players with one of the stiffest and heat moldable quarters on the market. Also included is the option to choose one of three different CCM Custom Support Insoles that will support your foot like never before.
The CCM RBZ 80 Roller Hockey Skate are the middle price point skate in the CCM RBZ Line. This RBZ 80 Skate offers an excellent balance of performance and value due to the Sublimated Tech Mesh quarter package, heavy duty microfiber liner and Labeda Millennium Gripper X-Soft indoor wheels.