|Cascade M11 Hockey Helmets w/Cage XS||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Cascade M11 hockey helmet w/ cage offers excellent protection.
Cascade has teamed up with the great Hall of Fame NHL player Mark Messier to create Messier Project. The Messier Project was created to address the issue of concussions in hockey, by effective product development and a public awareness campaign. The M11 helmet was created as part of the Messier Project to help reduce concussions and offer top level protection.
The M11 hockey helmet features Seven Technology. The Seven Technology system uses a new liner system to absorb maximum energy and almost instantly return to the original positioning. The Seven Technology is perfect for the sport of hockey, due to the that hockey is a multiple impact sport. According to Cascade the M11 helmet offers 26% better performance on first impacts, 107% better on second impacts, and 140% better on third impacts when compared to conventional EPP foam helmets. The Seven Technology is able to regenerate to the original position faster than traditional EPP foam offering increased performance on multiple impacts.
The M11 hockey helmet is also constructed out of a one-piece shell design. This shell design also reduces direct energy transfer. Cascade has also introduced a new fit system call ProFit™. ProFit™ is a single ratchet system to adjust the size of the helmet. This is an easy tool-free system on the back of the helmet offering a personalized fit.
The M11 helmet cage combo comes with the Cascade certified face cage. This is a traditional steel wire cage design. Cascade has used a neutral gray color for enhanced vision.
- Heritage: New
- Cascade sizing guidelines:
helmet size - head circumference
- XS - 19.7-20.9" - XS cage
- Small - 20.4-22" -Small cage
- Medium - 21.6-23.2" - Medium cage
- Large - 22.8-24.8" - Medium cage*
- Large Cascade helmets come stock with a medium cage. This is the appropriate size according to Cascade.
- Seven Technology:
- Revolutionary Impact technology
- Matrix of cylindrical cells absorb impact through lateral displacement
- Reduces G-Forces to the brain from a hockey hit by almost half when compared to the typical hockey helmet
- 1st impact 26% better than EPP foams
- 2nd impact 107% better than EPP foams
- 3rd impact 140% better than EPP foams
- Mono 90™ shell design: One-piece shell design
- Light, steam-lined design
- Reduces direct energy transfer
- Cascade certified face cage
- Steel wire construction
- Neutral grey color for improved visibility
- Seven Technology:
- ProFit Adjustment System:
- Offers a dynamic contour system
- Back ratchet latch offers micro adjustments to achieve a 360 degree fit
- No tools needed
- Removable Anatomical translucent Surlyn ear covers protect and blend with the look of the helmet
- ProFit Adjustment System:
- 20 air vents help maximize airflow keeping the player cooler
- Pro ear loops maximize comfort
- Made in the USA
- HECC, CSA approved
- Compatible with most face cages and shields/visors
Comments: Great helmet! Fits perfectly and noggin feels well protected. Love it morethan my old Bauer 4500 and 7500.
From: Mo, VA
Comments: I love the secure feeling this helmet gives me, it is soft on the inside and the cage is nice also. GREAT COMBO, I recommend this helmet to anyone.
From: Michael, PA
Comments: I've owned this helmet for three years now. I've got a wide head and this helmet allowed me to adjust it to a perfect fit. I've taken a pounding hitting my head to the boards, smacking the back of my head on the ice and some elbow shots. This is a great helmet and offers great protection.
From: Wan, VA
Comments: I love this Helmet. It fits great, adjusts easily and protects better than any helmet I have ever owned. I love the custom color options as well. Can't beat it.
From: SB, TX
Comments: Great helmet. Lightweight, cradles my head with a quick adjustment. Snaps are a breeze on and off. All around great helmet. Customizing and color options are fantastic.
From: Bill, Sugar Hill, GA
Comments: I have been using this helmet for about 2 months now and it is the best helmet I have ever owned. I have taken a few big head collisions and without any adverse effects like I had in the past. I play in an adult B league twice a week and I cannot recommend this helmet enough.
Other Items to Consider
Cascade Hockey Helmets
Hall of Fame NHL player Mark Messier's mission in designing the Cascade M11 helmet was to directly address concussions in hockey. Cascade and Mark Messier utilized Cascades innovative liner system, Seven Technology, which absorbs impact using lateral displacement. The result, the M11 helmet performs 140% better in multiple impacts than conventional EPP foam helmets. The M11 cage combo features a steel wire cage with a neutral grey color for enhanced vision.Colors: 0