Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM Crossover ABS Hockey sticks offer great puck feel, but are still durable enough for outdoor surfaces. The Fiberglass/aspen shaft is utilized on the Crossover, which is durable and light. An ABS/wood blade offers a great puck feel, and fiberglass reinforcement adds rigidity to the blade. The CCM Crossover ABS has replaced the Koho Crossover 2260.
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded Corners / Straight Sidewalls
- Flex Point: Mid Kick
- Weight: 658 grams (Based on an Ovechkin 85 flex)
- Fiberglass reinforced aspen wood core shaft
- Long lasting glossy finish
- ABS/wood blade with fiberglass
- Great for outdoor surfaces
- Flex: 50
- Length: 50"
Other Items to Consider
The Alkali RPD Comp ABS Hockey Sticks feature a composite shaft with an ABS blade that can be used indoors and out. The composite shaft lightens up the overall weight while also adding much more responsiveness than a traditional wood shaft. The Ultra-Durable ABS Blade is designed to withstand a beating on surfaces like concrete and asphalt while providing good pop and accuracy, making it a good choice for indoor sport courts or wood floors too.