Lowest Price Guarantee
Build a Custom Cascade M11 Pro helmet with cage online! You can select from 15 different shell and vent colors to create 256 color combinations! Great for teams or just building a unique helmet.
To get started building your Custom Cascade M11 Pro hockey helmet w/cage just click on the Customize Builder banner below. Once at the builder, just click on the color buttons to see all the different combinations. Once you have decided on the look of your custom helmet, just select the colors and size in the drop down menus.
Please note the helmet image on the Custom Builder is of the M11 helmet, not the M11 Pro. The Builder will show you how the different color combinations look. Once you click the Add to Cart button, the M11 Pro helmet w/ cage will be on the order.
Cascade advertises custom helmets are built in 48 hours. As this timeline is not guaranteed, Cascade and IW process orders daily(M-F) to ensure efficiency. Once built your helmet will be shipped ground directly from the manufacturer, and arrive in an estimated 3-5 business days. Only available for shipments in the contiguous U.S.
There are no returns or exchanges on custom Cascade helmets.
To expedite your order, please order this item separately. Other items may not be combined with this helmet.
This item will receive free ground shipping.
- Heritage: Cascade M11
- Cascade sizing guidelines:
helmet size - head circumference
- XS - 19.7-20.9" - XS cage
- Small - 20.4-22" -Small cage
- Medium - 21.6-23.2" - Medium cage
- Large - 22.8-24.8" - Medium cage*
- Large Cascade helmets come stock with a medium cage. This is the appropriate size according to Cascade.
- Seven Technology:
- Revolutionary Impact technology
- Matrix of cylindrical cells absorb impact through lateral displacement
- Reduces G-Forces to the brain from a hockey hit by almost half when compared to the typical hockey helmet
- 1st impact 26% better than EPP foams
- 2nd impact 107% better than EPP foams
- 3rd impact 140% better than EPP foams
- Mono 90™ shell design: One-piece shell design
- Reduces direct energy transfer
- Seven Technology:
- New streamlined shell design
- Lower profile allows for a better fit
- ProFit2 Adjustment System:
- Ultra compact design
- New back ratchet latch offers micro adjustments to achieve an enhanced 360° contour fit
- Pro 15 point micro adjustment
- No tools needed
- Removable Anatomical translucent Surlyn ear covers protect and blend with the look of the helmet
- Improved liner ventilation
- Pro ear loops maximize comfort
- Made in the USA
- HECC, CSA approved
- Cascade certified face cage
- Steel wire construction
- Neutral grey color for improved visibility
Other Items to Consider
Cascade Hockey Helmets
Hall of Fame NHL player Mark Messier's mission in designing the Cascade M11 helmet was to directly address concussions in hockey. Cascade and Mark Messier utilized Cascades innovative liner system, Seven Technology, which absorbs impact using lateral displacement. The result, the M11 helmet performs 140% better in multiple impacts than conventional EPP foam helmets. The M11 cage combo features a steel wire cage with a neutral grey color for enhanced vision.Colors: 0