|CCM 10200 Practice Hockey Jersey Kelly Green Sr||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM 10200 Practice Hockey Jersey is ideal for practices, but can also be used in games. The CCM Practice Jersey is constructed with a polyester flat back mesh that provides a comfortable fit and a "weightless" feel.
- Model: 10200
- Weight: 120 g/m²
- CCM Sizing Guidelines:
Click "Sizing Chart" link below
- 100% Polyester flat back mesh for a more comfortable, smooth feel (120 g/m²)
- Offers a drastically improved feel from previous CCM practice jersey model #10100
- Material can be used for games, but is ideal for practices
- "Weightless" feel
- Screen print friendly
- Heat press friendly
- Reinforced cover stitching for increased durability
- Crossover interlock collar
- Single-layer shoulders
- CCM transfer logo on back hem
- Traditional fit:
- Straight seams provide more volume
Comments: Not sure how there are so many positive reviews, but maybe it's because my goalie C/A is whats tearing it up. I ordered 2 of these in goalie cut, 1 white and 1 kelly green. I have used the white one maybe 5 times and the green maybe 3. There are so many frills and loose stitches everywhere on both! I have many jerseys that I use more often than these and these are in by far the worst shape. The velcro sticks to it real well and that causes even more deterioration of the material. As far as looks go, it's fine, and it's very lightweight and breathable, but still not worth the purchase. The Bauer practice jersey is my favorite and is close enough in price.
From: Kevin, Gaithersburg, MD
Comments: Best roller hockey jerseys on the market. Cool and Comfy. Not itchy like other roller jerseys. Very nice feel. Bought these for two of my teams. Black and Green!
From: Brandon, Irving, TX