Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM RBZ 110 Ice Hockey Pants feature medium density foams reinforced with molded plastic inserts in the thigh, kidney, hip and tailbone guard for a good level of protection at a much better price. The light nylon exterior provides solid durability and keeps the pants breathable as well. Stretch mesh in between the legs brings better mobility and a traditional lacing system paired with a padded nylon belt allows the player to customize their fit.
- Model Number: HPR110
- Heritage: U+04
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- CCM Sizing Guidelines:
Ice Pant Size / Waist Circumference / Height
SR SM / 28" - 32" / 5'4" - 5'7"
SR MD / 32" - 36" / 5'7" - 5'10"
SR LG / 34" - 38" / 5'10" - 6'2"
SR XL / 38" - 42" / 6'0" +
SR XXL / 42"+ / 6'2" +
- Spine guard utilizes high-density foams reinforced with plastic inserts
- Medium Density foams reinforced with molded plastic inserts
- Utilized by the hip, thigh, kidney guard, and tailbone
- Padded belt line
- Angled medium density foam piece on the back of the leg
- Traditional Fit - Volume fit for better overall mobility
- Light nylon exterior
- Stretch mesh in between the legs
- Skate lace front closure
- Hydrophobic mesh liner keeps you cool and dry
- Screen printed logos
- Suspender Buttons
- 1,111 grams (Based on a Sr. Medium)
Comments: I am a beginner at the age of 44. There was an ice rink close to where I lived and finally got up the courage to try something new. I wasn't exactly sure what to get, but after seeing the "CCM" logo all over everything while watching hockey from an early age, I figured they've got their stuff together. That said, our ice rink puts on a practice time where you can go at your own pace and do different drills. I have had some clumsy moments while still getting used to skating in full gear where I have taken a spill on the ice. Each time I got up I would say "thank goodness for pads!" because I know it would have really HURT without!
From: Mike, Santa Rosa, CA