Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM U+ Crazy Light grip hockey stick is one of the lightest hockey sticks on the market. Upon picking up a U+ CL you instantly see why CCM has called this stick the Crazy Light.
CCM has constructed the U+ Crazy Light out of multiple layers of high-grade carbon fiber to reduce weight and maintain performance and durability. What sets this stick apart from others on the market is how CCM has been able to construct a stick at this weight and without compromising the performance. The extremely lightweight feel offers better puck feel and balance, quicker reaction time, faster swing speed, and hopefully more pucks in the back of the net.
CCM has redesigned the blade of the Crazy Light stick to offer increased feel and durability. Two vertical and parallel carbon bridges run the length of the blade, enhancing the sweet spot from the heel all the way to the toe for the most forgiving blade in hockey.
- Heritage: U+ Crazy Light continuation
- Level of Player: Ideal for the advance to pro level player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Double concavity
- Flex Point: Low kick
- 100% Ultra low aerial unidirectional super lightweight carbon fibers to reduce the overall stick weight
- Impact enhance slash zone
- 360° Inter-laced full woven wrap - Making the crazy light one of the most durable sticks in this weight category
- Flex Profile:
- Optimized balance point
- Hollow point system energy transfer
- True Spear technology used to fuses the blade to the shaft for optimal energy transfer and low kick point
- 'C' contoured geometry
- Grip: Grip stick coating
- Dual bridge technology provides an oversized "sweet spot" for a more accurate shot every time
- Advanced compression molded
- 100% Pre-preg thin lightweight carbon micro-fibers - Multiple layers of high-grade carbon placed at different angles in the blade to offer more straight and durability with less weight
- 360° Inter-laced full woven wrap
- Flex: 65
- Length: 58"
Other Items to Consider
The Bauer Vapor APX hockey is the premier stick in the Bauer Vapor stick line. Bauer has taken the foundation of the X60 hockey stick and combined it with the exceptional puck feel of the TotalOne hockey stick; creating their most technical advanced hockey stick to date. The Intermediate stick length is 57" available in 60 and 67 flex with Griptac stick coating.
CCM Composite Hockey Sticks Intermediate
The CCM RBZ grip hockey stick features key innovations that put this stick in a class of it's own. A constant stiffness profile all the way through the shaft provides a customized kick point. CCM teamed up with Taylor Made to come up with the SpeedBlade Technology™, providing a very hot blade face making the puck fly off of you stick like a rocket. The Intermediate stick length is 58" and is available in a 65 flex with a grip coating.
The CCM RBZ 60 Grip Hockey Stick is going to have a lot of the high end technologies found in the flagship RBZ stick at a much more affordable cost. The custom (variable) kick point is the highlighted feature in the RBZ 60 because it makes this stick a "utility stick", meaning any type of shot you take the flex point is optimized for that shot. Low-kick point sticks are not ideal for big slap shots just like mid-kick point sticks aren't as ideal for quick wrist/snap shots; but the RBZ does not have that problem! The Intermediate stick length is 58" and is available in a 65 flex with a grip coating.
The CCM U+ Crazy Strong Grip hockey stick is one of the strongest hockey sticks on the market. CCM has added extra layers of impact resistant fibers to increase the sticks strength. As well as a strong shaft, the Crazy Strong also boasts a strong blade. This Dual-Bridge blade is rigid, but also has a very large "sweet spot." The intermediate stick length is 58" available in 65 flex.
The CCM U+ 10 Grip stick is a solid price point model offered by CCM. The U+ 10 is built with high modulus carbon to keep the stick light. The FUSE shaft technology and compression molded blade offer good response and snap. Coated with a slightly rubbery grip coating. The Intermediate stick length is 58" and is available in 65 flex.
The CCM U+ 06 stick is the first composite model offered in CCM's stick line. CCM has constructed the U+ 06 shaft out of impact resistant carbon which offers good feel and great durability. The FUSE shaft technology and compression molded blade offer good response and snap. Made in Canada. The intermediate stick length is 58" and is available in 65 flex.