Lowest Price Guarantee
- Model Number: HPUCL
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play: Ideal for advanced to pro level play
- CCM Sizing Guideline:
Size / Waist Measurement(circumference) / Height
Sm / 28" - 32" / 5'5" - 5'7"
Md / 32" - 36" / 5'7" - 5'10"
Lg / 34" - 38" / 5'10" - 6'2"
XL / 38" - 42" / 6'0" +
- Molded HD foam Spine protector
- Molded tailbone protector with PE reinforcements
- Ballistic polyester reinforced abrasion panel
- Padded belt line
- Durable lightweight ventilated mesh
- Regulates body temperature
- Increased air flow
- Molded Crazy Light U Foam™ hip and thigh guard
- Keeps the pad dry the whole game, no water weight
- Two layered kidney pad
- Designed for the elite players looking for a very light pant but still offers good protection
- CCM traditional pro fit - form fitting in the hips and looser in the legs
- Two way fastening system
- Lace-up front with a 3/4" external nylon belt with locking closure
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel for extra mobility
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- Leg zips with padded pleats and a Velcro closure for a custom feel and full adjustment
- Durable lightweight ventilated mesh
- Suspender buttons
- Stitched CCM thigh logos
- Weight: 1293 grams (Medium sized pants)
Comments: 6'2, 225 lbs, 38 inch waist...went with XL. These come to top of my knee (some like pants to come mid knee, I actually prefer top of knee). These offer very little above thewaist in terms of protection. Otherwise, all around awesome- light, water repellant, and super protective.
From: Cosmic, Indonesia
Comments: Very lightweight and mobility is good, but these run small. I'd go up a size in pants. In Bauer I wear a medium, in Eagle/Tackla I wear a 48 or 50. I got the CCM's in a medium and they were too short.
From: Travis, VA
Comments: I had been debating over which high end pant to buy for quite some time, but after trying on a pair of last year's CCM U+ Pro pants, I was sold on the fit. Ice Warehouse told me that the new CL pants would fit just like the U+ Pros, so I ordered the CLs partially based off of that. But mostly, I was interested in how "Crazy Light" they were. Before we get into the quality of the pants, let me make some sizing observations. These pants fit nearly identically to the U+ Pros. I'm 5'8", 150 lbs. I remember the U+ Pro pants being too short. So I ordered the CLs in Medium. I'm normally a 29" waist, but a Medium fit very nicely because there is a ton of adjustment in the waist. Also, the Medium was a little longer than the Small, but not by much. Even though I have short legs, I could have used an extra inch in pant length. I solved that by wearing my pants a tad lower than normal. Other than that, the CL Mediums were perfect. As for weight, the CCM U+ Crazy Light pants were up there with the top models in its price range. They were impressively light, though not to the extent where you're left saying, "Wow, these are like a freaking feather!" In reality, you'll say, "Damn, these are some light hockey pants. Definitely a number of ounces lighter than my old Grafs." Without a doubt, they're one of the lightest pairs of hockey pants on the market. As for quality, the CCM U+ Crazy Lights were again at the top of the heap. I love the stylized lower back protector panel because it's rugged and becomes instant bling for those who like to tuck their jerseys in. The stitching is well done, and the material used in the back of the pants is perforated for coolness. Padding on the front and side of the thighs is extra rigid, and will surely take a gnarly slapshot from a formidable blueliner. The plush U+ foam along the inside
Other Items to Consider
CCM Ice Hockey Pants Senior
The CCM U+ Crazy Strong Ice Hockey Pants are an extremely protective pant made to take a beating. The CS pants are built to pro specs with top of the line NHL quality ballistic polyester exterior giving the pants a solid feel that ensures great durability.