Lowest Price Guarantee
The CCM RBZ 150 Grip Hockey Stick offers high-end performance without the big price tag. The RBZ 150 Stick utilizes a Reinforced SpeedBlade 2 with Freak Channels to deliver explosive pop and shot velocity. This upgraded blade design provides very high C.O.R. (Coefficient of Restitution) and creates a trampoline effect that rockets the puck off of the blade.
CCM used their signature variable kick point that gives players a custom flex profile that changes with the placement of the lower hand. On big shots where the lower hand slides down the shaft, the stick flexes lower for maximum velocity. When the player is looking for a quick release and has their lower hand a little bit higher up the shaft, it flexes higher for a lightning quick shot release.
- Heritage: RBZ 100
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Construction: Fused two-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded Corners / Straight Sidewalls
- Flex Point: Variable Kick Point
- Weight: 464 grams (Based on a 85 flex Nugent-Hopkins)
- Premium Carbon Composite
- Provides a solid responsiveness and durability in a lightweight package
- Power Swing Technology
- Reduces the amount of weight in the blade therefore raising the balance point
- Creates a better overall balance throughout the stick
- Flex Profile:
- Variable (custom) Kick Point
- Constant stiffness profile allows the kick point to change depending where the lower hand is placed when shooting
- When a player slides the hand down to load up on a big slap shot or timer, the stick kicks like a mid kick for maximum power
- When a player has their hand higher up the shaft and is looking for a quick snap or wrist shot, the stick kicks like a low kick for the fastest release
- Traditional and Pro-Preferred "T" Shaft Dimensions
- Almost square corners with straight sidewalls provides a solid lock
- Grip stick coating
- Reinforced SpeedBlade 2 with Freak Channels
- Hollow and Foam-less design developed in coordination with TaylorMade
- Reinforced Freak Channels that boosts the C.O.R. (Coefficient of Restitution) by 20% vs. original RBZ
- Better put, the SpeedBlade 2 will have even more pop in the blade for a lightning fast shot
- Flex: 65
- Length: 56"
Other Items to Consider
The Alkali RPD Max Hockey Sticks are the premier model in the RPD Stick Line. This stick features a true one-piece, full composite construction for top notch responsiveness and balance. The SmartFlex variable kick point gives players the optimal flex profile depending on where the lower hand is located when shooting.
The Mission Stir D1 Grip Hockey Sticks are the premier model coming from the new Mission Stick Line. This Stir D1 features a premium 3k carbon composite throughout the shaft and blade providing a lightweight and responsive twig. The Amped-Up (mid-kick) flex profile allows players to get a heavy load into their shot, resulting in supreme power. The Intermediate Stick Length is 57" and is available in a 67 flex with a glossy grip finish.
CCM RBZ Hockey Sticks
Variable Kick for Variable Shot
The CCM RBZ SuperFast Grip Hockey Stick is the premier model in the 3rd generation RBZ Stick Line. The RBZ SuperFast Stick features TaylorMade SpeedPocket Blade Technology that generates more C.O.R. (Coefficient of Restitution) than any other stick on the market, not to mention it has 50% more C.O.R. than the previous RBZ Stage 2. Simply put, more C.O.R. equals more power; resulting in the fastest shot from a CCM stick to date. The Intermediate Stick Length is 57" and is available in a 60 and 65 flex with a grip stick finish.
The CCM RBZ 130 Grip Hockey Stick features SpeedBlade 2 technology that was designed with the help of TaylorMade Golf. This RBZ 130 stick has a foamless and hollow blade that provides more pop at this price point than some other companies top end sticks. The shaft is constructed of a strong carbon and fiberglass blend, providing a solid balance of responsiveness and durability. The Intermediate Stick Length is 57" and is available in a 60 and 65 flex with a grip stick finish.
The CCM RBZ 110 Grip Hockey Sticks are the entry level model in the 3rd Generation RBZ Line. The RBZ 110 features an innovative custom kick point that changes depending on where the lower hand is located during the shooting process. This provides optimal power with a lightning quick shot release. The blade features a classic foam-filled construction, offering a traditional puck feel.The Intermediate Stick Length is 57" and is available in a 65 flex with a grip stick finish.