Lowest Price Guarantee
The Warrior Dolomite Clear hockey stick is the final evolution of the legendary Dolo stick line. Warrior has continued with many of the same features that built the reputation of the dolo stick family. If you have been a fan of previous Warrior Dolo sticks you wont be disappoint by this latest installment. Warrior has given the Dolomite stick a precision taper to offer an easy loading stick with a lightning quick shot release.
The Warrior dolomite stick features multi-bias to increase durability and reduce vibrations, resulting in a great solid feel. The Multi-Bias layers offer similar features and feel as Kevlar wrapped shafts. The dolo sticks have Warrior's Double D blade core that uses denser material in the heel and lighter foams in the toe. This blade core offers better durability from the denser foam and gives the blade a solid feel. At the same time the DD helps keep the blade stay true though out the shot without distorting. The less dense foam gives the stick a more balance feel as well as a soft feel when puck handling.
- Multi-Bias layers for a more stable web of fibers through the length of the shaft
- Optimized fiber-to-resin ratio reduces weight and improves balance
- Players club series
- Precision taper concentrates the flex point toward the end of the shaft for quick shot release
- Double concave walls with rounded corners - Offers a great comfortable feel
- Grip: Clear finish - Traditional smooth stick coating
- Blade: Double D blade construction
- Combines high and low density foams
- High density foams in the heel provide maximum velocity and durability
- Low density foams in the toe offer a soften feel for improved puck handling and passing
- Flex: Regular 85, Stiff 100
- Length: 60"
- Weight: 473 (based on 85)