Lowest Price Guarantee
The Mission Inhaler DS7 Roller Hockey Skates are the entry level model in the Inhaler Line. Mission gave the quarter package a durable Woven Nylon construction with strategic wear patches. The S.I.C.K. Ventilated Toe Caps provide extra airflow throughout the boot for enhanced comfort. The Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ Frame provides an aggressive angle of attack, which is one of the many reasons the Vanguard™ is one of the most preferred chassis in the game today.
- Model Number: 1044710
- Heritage: Inhaler AC7
- Level of Play Guideline: Recreational
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Inhaler boot are medium-high volume, medium-wide ankle area, medium-wide across top of foot and forefoot and medium-wide toe box.
- Sizing Guidelines: Mission skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Anatomically Formed Woven Nylon with Strategic Wear Patches
- Solid durability, support and stability
- S.I.C.K. Ventilated Toe Caps for enhanced comfort
- Lowered tendon guard for full more of motion
- Heel Support:
- Anatomical Heel
- Brushed Nylon
- Soft to the touch and helps to wick away moisture
- Tongue Construction:
- White felt with an integrated lace-bite insert
- Injected TPU
- Lightweight with a forgiving feel
- Hi-Lo™ Vanguard™ Frame
- The perfect balance in wheel sizes, using (2) 76mm wheels in the front and (2) 80mm wheels in the rear
- Maximizes results while still maintaining a low, powerful center of gravity
- Offers increased overall speed with a decreased stopping distance
- Mission Square Flush Two-Piece 6mm Axles
- Hi-Lo Street 82A Wheels
- Hi-Lo ABEC 5 608
- Weight of One Size 9E skate:
- 1,281 grams
Comments: I had some Tours for a while and hated them. I went and ordered these a few days ago. I'm in love. They're a much faster skate. Better fit for me. I have nothing bad to say about these skates
From: Luke, Clarksville, TN
Comments: I have very few complaints about these blades. For the price, they're really worth it. I'm new to hockey and these are quick and allow for sharp turns. They were very easy to break into and are comfortable. They don't come with wax laces, so they come loose very easily. One of the only cons I have with these skates is that they get banged up pretty easily. The toe is plastic, so if you run into the boards they're gonna get scratched up.
Overall, a really nice pair of skates for the price. Oh and by the way, don't use these wheels indoors!
From: Adam, Ft. Wayne
Other Items to Consider
Mission Inhaler DS Roller Hockey Skates
The Mission Inhaler DS1 Roller Hockey Skates are the flagship model in the second generation Inhaler Line. The Inhaler DS1's feature all of Mission's premier technologies; such as the Aluminized Glass Composite Outsole, the full magnesium Hi-Lo™ Frame and even Revision Variant Plus Wheels with Swiss LE Bearings.
The Mission Inhaler DS2 Roller Hockey Skates come with many top-end features, but not the top-end price tag. For true high-performance, Mission gave the Inhaler DS2 a Nylon Tech Mesh Quarter Package, a Pro-Style Two-Piece White Felt tongue and USA-made Revision Variant Classic Wheels.
The Mission Inhaler DS5 Roller Hockey Skates are the first model in the Inhaler DS Line to feature the one-piece Aluminum Hi-Lo™ Vanguard Frame or the Hi-Lo™ Clinger XXX Grip Wheels. Both are quality performance pieces any intermediate to advanced level player should have and want in their skates.