Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy EQ10 ice hockey pants are specifically designed for the little guys making them perfect pants for getting the kids out on the ice and learning the game. Easton has increased the tail bone padding for additional comfort on common falls for young kids.
- Anatomically molded PE kidney protection
- Molded PE hip pads
- 1-piece anatomically Molded PE thigh pads
- Extended Spine Tec provides full protection coverage for the lower back
- Traditional nylon liner
- Youth Focus Design (YFD) improves comfort by increasing the size and thickness of the internal tail bone pad to help cushion a fall
- Single nylon belt closure
- 210D nylon exterior
- Stretch crotch for better leg movement
- Level of Play: Ideal for entry to recreational level of play
- Easton Youth Sizing Guideline:
Pant Size / Waist Measurement
Small / 20" - 22"
Medium / 22" - 24"
Large / 24" - 26"
XL / 28" - 30"
Easton Ice hockey Pants Junior & Youth
The Easton Mako Ice Pants are the premier pants from the Easton Mako line, so mobility and protection could not be in a better balance. Continuing the ideology "Natural Movement = Mobility", this pant utilizes flexible materials and a split-shell design to allow for maximum maneuverability without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M5 Ice Pant is a small step down from the premier Mako pant, so excellent protection and mobility should be expected. Easton designed this pant to give the player the most free range of motion without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M3 Ice Pant is the entry level model in the Easton Mako line. This pant provides a level of protection ideal for recreational to intermediate play.
The Easton Mako Youth Ice Pants are an ideal choice for any youth player who wants the best protection and mobility. The Mako Youth pant utilizes thick medium-density foams throughout with ribbed HDPE plastic inserts in the lower thigh, lower spine and hip areas to insure excellent protection from top to bottom.