Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton S13 ice hockey pants are one of Easton's great values. The S13 ice pant features the innovative 2 Way Belt Closure and Forward Flex Design tongue as seen on the top-end S19 ice pant, so the improved fit and increased mobility are included in the S13 ice pant. With the only real performance difference between the two ice pants are ventilation panels, outer shell Nylon weight, liner and hip padding, the S13 offers a lot for the intermediate to advanced level player at a great value.
- Forward Flex Spine Protector - Segmented, forward flexing with high-density foams with poly inserts
- Kidney pad - Low-density foam with ribbed poly insert
- Segmented tailbone pad - High-density foams with poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Segmented hip pad - High-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- 2-piece thigh pad - Thick, high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - High-density, segmented foam pad
- Traditional fit - Contouring hips with looser fit in the legs
- 2 Way Belt Closure System:
- Nylon pull straps located on each side
- Buckles located on the side allows for unrestricted forward flex
- Dual pull straps evenly pull belt around waist
- Forward Flex Design Tongue:
- Padded, segmented tongue attached by two adjustable Nylon belts
- Allows excellent forward mobility
- 2-way stretch full crotch panel
- 2-way stretch inner leg panels
- 2-way stretch upper rear leg panels
- Leg zips with padded pleats and a Velcro closure
- Bio-Dri Liner - Moisture wicking and anti-bacterial
- 420D Nylon shell
- Front mesh panels for superior ventilation
- Suspender buttons
- Screen printed Easton waist and thigh logos
- Level of Play:
- Intermediate to advanced
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
- Size / Waist Measurement (circumference)
- XS / 22" - 24"
- Sm / 24" - 26"
- *ST / 24" - 26"
- Md / 26" - 28"
- *MT / 26" - 28"
- Lg / 28" - 30"
- *LT / 28" - 30"
- XL / 30" - 32"
- *XLT / 30" - 32"
Easton Ice hockey Pants Junior & Youth
The Easton Mako Ice Pants are the premier pants from the Easton Mako line, so mobility and protection could not be in a better balance. Continuing the ideology "Natural Movement = Mobility", this pant utilizes flexible materials and a split-shell design to allow for maximum maneuverability without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M5 Ice Pant is a small step down from the premier Mako pant, so excellent protection and mobility should be expected. Easton designed this pant to give the player the most free range of motion without sacrificing protection.
The Easton Mako M3 Ice Pant is the entry level model in the Easton Mako line. This pant provides a level of protection ideal for recreational to intermediate play.
The Easton Mako Youth Ice Pants are an ideal choice for any youth player who wants the best protection and mobility. The Mako Youth pant utilizes thick medium-density foams throughout with ribbed HDPE plastic inserts in the lower thigh, lower spine and hip areas to insure excellent protection from top to bottom.