|Edge Again Manual Hockey Skate Sharpener PLAYER||
Lowest Price Guarantee
The Edge Again IW Hockey Manual Player Skate Sharpener is perfect for use on the fly to sharpen your skates. Take it on the bench and add a fresh edge in between shifts to get back on the ice fast. The Edge Again is capable of sharpening 4 sides at once leaving 2 sharp edges and does not affect the blade contour. The Edge Again sharpens approx. 30 skates and features a replaceable sharpening tusk for quick changes.
- 1 - Edge Again Manual Skate Sharpener
- 1 - Diamond Coated Tusk
- Non-motorized sharpening device designed for the player
- Sharpen skates on the fly without taking them off
- Edge Again capabilities:
- Micro sharpens 4 sides at once
- Leaves 2 shape edges
- Flexible diamond blade coated steel blade conforms to blades hollow
- Does not affect blades contour
- Each tusk sharpens approx. 30 skates
- Replacement tusks available here
Comments: Ok so I bought this a couple weeks ago, I like my skates fairly sharp so I thought it might cut down on my sharpenings. WELL... This little thing is amazing! It will fix the dings from the post and give you a solid edge even when your skates are overdue for a sharpening. I have literally made my skates too sharp a couple of times now. I recommend no more than 5 or 6 full swipes on each skate any more than that and your legs are going to get real tired trying to shuffle. I can not speak on the longevity of it yet, but even if it only lasts 6 mos it will pay for itself easily. Good Luck! Great product!
From: Anonymous, Indiana, PA