Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy HSX Shin Guards are the flagship model in the Synergy series offering all the top features in a shin guard. Easton's Exo-Skel, Sling Tec™ and Arc lining all work together to provide a lightweight and protective shin guard that evaporates moisture quickly.
Easton's key focus on the HSX was to create a low-profile pad that emphasizes breathability and protection. E-Cell foam lattice lines the inside of the knee cap, dome cap and side knee flaps, maintaining a high-level of protection and breathability. The Arc lining in the knee is a 3D liner that allows air circulation between the body and equipment for better moisture management.
The Exo-Skel calf wrap acts as an armor plate on top of a stretchy base for better coverage and overall protection from slashes. The Sling Tec™ system in the shin guard suspends your leg away from the outer shell to disperse high-energy impacts before they reach your knee. In turn this creates an air channel between the shell and liner to wick away moisture quickly.
- Model Number: A139341
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shin Guard Size / Player Height
SR 14" / 5'4" - 5'8"
SR 15" / 5'8" - 6'0"
SR 16" / 6'0" - 6'4"
SR 17" / 6'4"+
- High-density foams
- Located in the knee for good protection and comfort
- Sling Tec™
- Cradles knee away from cap to disperse energy before reaching the knee
- Independent armor plate on calf for better protection and coverage
- E-Cell foam
- Breathable and lightweight high-density foam under the knee cap as well as on the side knee flaps and dome cap
- Removable thigh guard
- Arc lining
- 3D liner that allows better circulation between the body and equipment
- 2-strap system
- Tapered fit
- Follows the shape of the leg
- Forward flex design
- Allows the player to get into a more aggressive skating stance
- 499 grams (Based on a 14")
Comments: I've been playing with these shin guards for about 3 months. They have an excellent slim profile and are very protective. My legs usually get pretty hot, and these have helped alleviate that discomfort. The only downsides are the front strap being too long and the liner not being removable. Still the best shin guards I've worn thus far.
From: Nathan, San Jose, CA