Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy HSX Hockey Shoulder Pads are the premier model in the Synergy Line-up. The HSX's feature E-Cell foam technology for outstanding impact protection in a lightweight package and the all-new A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner for improved circulation and temperature control.
This Synergy HSX uses all the bells and whistles Easton has to offer. The new 3D A.R.C. Liner features specific Air Release Channels that are designed to force moisture to escape out of the pad; making way for fresh, cool air to take it's place. This technology works hand in hand with the fully perforated HD and E-Cell Foams that allow air to easy flow through without sacrificing protection.
To take the HSX to pro-level protection, Easton also included their new Molded Exo-Skel Armor Plate design. Seen on the sternum, spine and bicep guards; these floating plates are great at dispersing impact energy and also provide excellent free range of motion.
- Model Number: A139332
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest Circumference
SR SM / 5'5" - 5'9" / 36" - 40"
SR MD / 5'7" - 5'11' / 38" - 42"
SR LG / 5'9" - 6'2" / 40"- 44"
SR XL / 6'0" - 6'5" / 42" - 46"
- Molded Exo-Skel Sternum, Spine and Bicep Guards
- New age lightweight design offers great protection and excellent mobility
- Two-piece, adjustable bicep guard allows for a custom fit
- Ribbed plastic shoulder caps with a thick foam liner
- Adjustable design for the perfect fit
- E-Cell Foam on the chest and back promotes constant air flow, provides top-notch impact protection and is feather light
- Thick, layered foam with a poly-insert for serious clavicle protection
- Removable Foam Belly Guard
- A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner
- Innovative 3D liner wicks away unwanted moisture and provides a strategic exit channel out of the shoulder pad
- Exit channels also acts as airway passages for much needed airflow and cooling
- HyperSkin Anatomical Fit
- 3-piece chest and back panel construction
- Offers excellent mobility and prevents the shoulder pad from inhibiting free range of movement
- 961 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)
Other Items to Consider
Easton Synergy Hockey Shoulder Pads
The Easton Synergy GX Hockey Shoulder Pads are the paramount of the Synergy line. The GX's feature Helyx 10™ protection technology that absorbs energy from the most aggressive of hits. Utilizing E-Cell high density foam and a stretchy mesh base, the pads offer high-end protection with excellent maneuverability and breathability.
The Easton Synergy 850 Shoulder Pads are one of Easton's upper level shoulder pads. Using Hyperskin™ technology, the 850's give a solid combination of protection and mobility. The stretch mesh base allows for excellent maneuverability and with the hydrophobic mesh liner, moisture is wicked away with ease.
The Easton Synergy 650 Shoulder Pads utilize a mixture of medium and high density foams to offer a good, form fitting pad. Using perforated, high density foam fitted with plastic inserts, the 650's not only provide protection of the sternum, chest, and spine, but also allow for air flow to perforate through the pads for a cool and dry feel.
The Easton Synergy 450 Shoulder Pads offer a lightweight, comfortable fit perfect for recreational play. Utilizing medium-density foam as a base, the shoulder caps, sternum, spine, and biceps are outfitted with plastic inserts for extra protection. The 450's Hyperskin™ fit technology offers a snug and flexible fit.
The Easton Synergy 60 Hockey Shoulder Pads are a great choice for players looking for solid protection and even better mobility. This Synergy 60 is the first model to utilize the Molded Exo-Skel Sternum Guard on the 3-piece front chest panels that provide mobility and excellent protection to such a vital area of the body.