Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy HSX Hockey Shoulder Pads are the premier model in the Synergy Line-up. The HSX's feature E-Cell foam technology for outstanding impact protection in a lightweight package and the all-new A.R.C. (Air Release Channel) Liner for improved circulation and temperature control.
This Synergy HSX uses all the bells and whistles Easton has to offer. The new 3D A.R.C. Liner features specific Air Release Channels that are designed to force moisture to escape out of the pad; making way for fresh, cool air to take it's place. This technology works hand in hand with the fully perforated HD and E-Cell Foams that allow air to easy flow through without sacrificing protection.
To take the HSX to pro-level protection, Easton also included their new Molded Exo-Skel Armor Plate design. Seen on the sternum, spine and bicep guards; these floating plates are great at dispersing impact energy and also provide excellent free range of motion.
- Model Number: A139328
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shoulder Pad Size / Player Height / Chest Circumference
JR SM / 4'3" - 4'10" / 26" - 30"
JR MD / 4'5" - 5'0" / 28" - 32"
JR LG / 4'7" - 5'4" / 30"- 34"
- Molded Exo-Skel Sternum, Spine and Bicep Guards
- New age lightweight design offers great protection and excellent mobility
- Two-piece, adjustable bicep guard allows for a custom fit
- Ribbed plastic shoulder caps with a thick foam liner
- Adjustable design for the perfect fit
- E-Cell Foam offers protection and promotes air flow for additional comfort
- Perforated and wrapping rib protection
- Thick, layered foam with a poly-insert for serious clavicle protection
- Removable Foam Belly Guard
- Hydrophobic Mesh Liner wicks away unwanted moisture
- 3-piece chest and back panel construction
- Offers excellent mobility and prevents the shoulder pad from inhibiting free range of movement
- 910 grams (Based on a Senior Medium)