Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Synergy HSX Shin Guards are the flagship model in the Synergy series, which offers all the top features Easton has to offer. Easton's Exo-Skel, Sling Tec™ and Arc lining all work together to provide a lightweight and protective shin guard that evaporates moisture quickly.
Easton's key focus on the HSX was to create a low-profile pad that emphasizes breathability and protection. E-Cell foam lattice lines the inside of the knee cap, dome cap and side knee flaps, maintaining a high-level of protection and breathability. The Arc lining in the knee is a 3D liner that allows air circulation between the body and equipment for better moisture management.
The Exo-Skel calf wrap acts as an armor plate on top of a stretchy base for better coverage and overall protection from slashes. The Sling Tec™ system in the shin guard suspends your leg away from the outer shell to disperse high-energy impacts before they reach your knee. In turn this creates an air channel between the shell and liner to wick away moisture quickly.
- Model Number: A139337
- Heritage: New
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Easton Sizing Guidelines:
Shin Guard Size / Player Height
JR 10" / 4'0" - 4'4"
JR 11" / 4'4" - 4'8"
JR 12" / 4'8" - 5'0"
JR 13" / 5'0" - 5'4"
- High-density foams
- Located in the knee for good protection and comfort
- Sling Tec™
- Cradles knee away from cap to disperse energy before reaching the knee
- Independent armor plate on calf for better protection and coverage
- E-Cell foam
- Breathable and lightweight high-density foam under the knee cap as well as on the side knee flaps and dome cap
- Removable thigh guard
- Arc lining
- 3D liner that allows better circulation between the body and equipment
- 2-strap system
- Tapered fit
- Follows the shape of the leg
- Forward flex design
- Allows the player to get into a more aggressive skating stance