Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako M1 are the most affordable hockey sticks in the Easton Mako line. The M1 stick features a 6K woven blade for enhanced durability and great puck feel, making the M1 perfect for players developing their skills. Great entry level one piece hockey stick.
- Model Year: 2012
- Heritage: New for 2012
- Level of Player: Ideal for the beginner to intermediate player
- Construction: Fused one-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded corners/Slightly concave sidewalls
- Flex Point: Low kick
- Traditional one piece composite hockey stick construction
- Flex Profile:
- Low kick-point - ultra thin taper
- Slightly concave walls for a fairly traditional stick feel
- Grip: Smooth matte finish
- Multi rib blade construction
- 6k woven carbon paddle for durability
- Flex: 50
- Length: 51"
Other Items to Consider
Easton Mako Hockey Sticks
Like a surfer seeing a shark’s fin in the distance, the Easton Mako II Hockey Stick will be sure to scare goalies the same way. Easton took an already proven stick to the next level with some key upgrades making this Mako II stick lighter, stronger and more responsive. The Junior stick length is 50" and is available in 50 flex with a matted stick finish.