Lowest Price Guarantee
The Easton Mako II Youth Ice Hockey Skates are designed for the youngster who wants to gain an edge on the competition. This high-performance youth skate features a nylon quarter package that features the same Extendon™ Tendon Guard and Asymmetrical Quarter Package design as the adult version.
Just like the senior model, this Youth Easton Mako II Skate uses key design elements to provide maximum power and quickness. The innermost quarter panels sit taller than the outermost quarter panels, providing stable support on the insides of the skates for explosiveness while the lower outer panels allow for aggressive leverage for hard cuts and corners. Without being held back like a traditional skate, the pivoting Extendon™ Tendon Guard allows a player to get every drop of power out of their stride while also increasing stride frequency.
- Model Number: A147024
- Heritage: Mako
- Level of Play Guideline: Elite
- Fit Guidelines: General fit aspects of the Mako boot is low to medium volume with a very contouring fit; offering low-medium volume in the ankle area, heel pocket, across the top of the foot and the toe box
- Sizing Guidelines: Easton skates generally fit 1 1/2 sizes down from your regular shoe size
- Quarter Package:
- Reinforced Nylon Construction
- Offers strategic support and stability for powerful strides
- Asymmetrical Quarter Package Heights
- Inside edges of the quarter package are taller to provide extra support when cutting or cornering
- Outside edges of the quarter packages are shorter to provide full extension during toe snap and increased stride frequency
- Hydrophobic Microfiber Liner
- Offers superior comfort and wicks away unwanted moisture
- Heel Support:
- Deep v-cut in front of the tendon guard
- Ankle Padding:
- Upgraded strategic soft foam ankle pads
- Tongue Construction:
- Thick, pro-style white felt tongue
- Standard Foam Footbed
- Injected Plastic with Exhaust Vents
- Provides the proper amount of stiffness for excellent energy transfer
- Blade Holder and Runner:
- CXN Holder
- Sits taller to allow for an aggressive turning radius
- ES4 Stainless Steel Runner
- Carries a 9' Radius
- Weight of a Size Y10 Skate: 453 grams
Other Items to Consider
Easton MAKO Ice Hockey Skates
The Easton Mako II Ice Hockey Skates are an evolution of the original Mako skate that took the market by storm. This Easton Mako II is geared for the player who strives to take advantage of every second, of every shift. Every piece of it's construction is designed to offer a complete range of motion, providing pure speed and aggressiveness.
Sizes Available: 4.5
The Easton Mako M8 Ice Hockey Skates offer numerous top-notch technologies without the top-notch price tag. This Mako M8 utilizes a carbon fiberglass quarter package that is very hard to beat at this price point. The quarter is quite comparable to the original Mako I, it reacts extreme well to heat molding and maximizes power through key design elements that give it an extensive amount of free range of motion.
Sizes Available: 1.0, 4.5, 5.0
The Easton Mako M7 Ice Hockey Skates is a mid-price skate that fully utilizes Mako's "Natural Movement" theory for explosive speed. The Mako M7 skate uses Easton's True-Fit™ Last that delivers an incredibly anatomical fit profile that completely eliminates negative space within the boot. Using their EC50 Carbon Fiber Matrix, this boot molds like no other skate on the market while providing strategic support in key areas to maximize energy transfer.
Sizes Available: 3.0, 3.5, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5